ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of the Bluegrass

Ah, yes! Rivalry Day! Or, I like to call it "Bandwagon Fans From Both Sides Pay Full Attention To A Sport They Largely Ignore" Day.

Reactions: gocds and PHCARD
Do we know who's pitching for the good guys tonight?
Any chance it might be Prosecky?

That picture of the crowd and the good old days at JPS! What a pitiful contrast we will see (can’t see) tonight. Go Cards!

Reactions: gocds
Do we know who's pitching for the good guys tonight?
Any chance it might be Prosecky?
I honestly don’t know, haven’t heard a peep. If I had to guess, I would go with Prosecky as well. Both schools released their games notes and neither school included a starting pitcher.

I honestly don’t know, haven’t heard a peep. If I had to guess, I would go with Prosecky as well. Both schools released their games notes and neither school included a starting pitcher.

Aahhh, sneaky. I like it! 😎👍

GO CARDS!!!

Are you kidding me??? Softball game keeping us from the big screen.

Has anyone discovered WTH the baseball game is being broadcast!?!

GO CARDS!!!

Kuehner gives up 420 foot 3 run shot to the 9 hole hitter.
Ouch 🤕

This is going to be a long game. Gamenut, we have time to do an app lesson. 🤣

Perkins with the short leash.3 walks, double,ho hum.
6-3 kitties

Isn't it time to remove Perkins from the equation? The dude walks the bases loaded and then gives up a triple.

There is absolutely no way this Cards team is going to do anything in the post season if they even get there with pitching like this.

Isn't it time to remove Perkins from the equation? The dude walks the bases loaded and then gives up a triple.

There is absolutely no way this Cards team is going to do anything in the post season if they even get there with pitching like this.
Well as the announcers said, he’s got tremendous stuff. Mac is going to keep running him out there and hopes he finds it. So far he hasn’t.

This bullpen can’t throw strikes plus can’t locate pitches. At this level you don’t stand a chance.

Reactions: rh62531
Seldom criticize CDM, but bringing Perkins in against UK does nothing for UL a baseball, or Perkins confidence. 3 unearned runs on 3 base on balls and the 9 hole smash = disaster. This UK team is not one where your already challenged pitching staff will gain anything when they struggle with finding the strike zone.

Perkins coming off TJ Surgery is a shame, but his velocity is of no value when he has no control. Make him show Roger Williams that he can throw strikes before wasting anymore innings on him.

Reactions: rh62531
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT