ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Cards #3 Overall Seed

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Louisville baseball will open up NCAA play at home against Morehead St. Also in the regional are Michigan and Bradley. The ACC tied the SEC for most teams in the tourney with 7. I'm pretty sure we are the only team to make the CWS the last two years. Go Cards!

Last edited:
Reactions: pervisl
...I'm pretty sure we are the only team to make the CWS the last two years...

You are correct, sir!

12_carson.jpg

Reactions: pervisl
Avoided Vandy if reach a Super so that's a plus. Problem is we face a team that hits over .300 and is drooling to play us to prove themselves in this state in game one and Im not sure Funk can handle it at this point. It wont happen but Mckay should start. I don't feel comfortable with Funk facing Morehead and even less comfortable with Funk pitching twice in a Regional if needed. We have a tough draw with Bradley who has like 50 wins, Morehead who hits over .300 and Michigan who I cant give any love to cause I hate anything B10

That's a solid point Hop. And Bradley didn't exactly win against a tough schedule either and they only have 35 wins IDK where I got they won so many more smh

Last edited:
Here is my predictions for the Regional winners

UCLA vs USC
Oregon vs Arkansas(although St Johns could end up being the Cinderella this year)
Miami vs Dallas Baptist
Florida St vs Florida
LSU vs Rice
Texas AM vs NC ST
Illinois vs Vanderbilt
Louisville vs Arizona St

Good friend of mine brought up a great point about Morehead St and Bradley... those teams didn't play many opponents from the South either. I'm sure these teams are capable not trying to sell them short.

Here is my predictions for the Regional winners

UCLA vs USC
Oregon vs Arkansas(although St Johns could end up being the Cinderella this year)
Miami vs Dallas Baptist
Florida St vs Florida
LSU vs Rice
Texas AM vs NC ST
Illinois vs Vanderbilt
Louisville vs Arizona St

What do you know about ASU Had1?

Offense. They put up some numbers with the bats. Their pitching is pretty good too. Not like Vandy but solid across. That regional will be a tough one but I think they get out of there even tho at Fullerton. But just so you know I don't think I have ever won an NCAA bracket challenge or office pool haha

Good friend of mine brought up a great point about Morehead St and Bradley... those teams didn't play many opponents from the South either. I'm sure these teams are capable not trying to sell them short.

Honestly when I went back and looked up their schedules I wasn't very impressed either. I think Bradley split a 4 game set with Dallas Baptist but that was about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT