ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn is two spots ahead of Incarnate Word in RPI

T-Bone74

Four-Star Poster
Aug 5, 2001
Auburn #155
Incarnate Word #157…...man it's going to be SO TASTY when UK finally plays someone legit in the NCAA and loses. Haven't played anyone since Jan 1.

This post was edited on 3/14 1:45 PM by T-Bone74

Incarnate Word would be ahead of Auburn if they just hadn't allowed that buzzer beater against the mighty Houston Baptist College Huskies.

Who cares!. Cards need to come to play next week and make sure we get to a 3rd game in the NCAA is all i care about at present.. Uk will more than likely with all the talent and i don't know why they get all the luck as like last year > Will win it all I've come to that reality.

Originally posted by T-Bone74:
Auburn #155
Incarnate Word #157…...man it's going to be SO TASTY when UK finally plays someone legit in the NCAA and loses. Haven't played anyone since Jan 1.

This post was edited on 3/14 1:45 PM by T-Bone74
a 15-17 Colorado beat them by 31....

Must be nice playing two teams with losing records in your conference tournament. It will definitely be a shock once they play a good team. SEC was nothing but awful this year.

They're damn good but the last two opponent records are now 16-17 (Florida) & 15-20 (Auburn). Tell me the last time we landed two opponents in the quarters and semis of any conference we have been in with a combined 37 losses. And they want to rag our past leagues? Give me a break!

Arkansas is legit.

Are they a 2 bid league?

I saw somewhere that GA was listed as "in the field"??? That can't be correct. They have zero wins vs. any team projected in the NCAA tourney and they have lost to both GA tech and Auburn.

Incarnate Word...

laugh.r191677.gif

Good find!

"Elite program", my a$$...

There are 2 or 3 teams in the SEC I would not want the UL team to face this year. Punch mouth defense seems to be UL's weak point so far. Debate all you want, the issue still remains.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT