ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on Igiehon?

He is going to milk it for a bit longer I believe, at least getting in the SJU visit.

Considering the resources we have put into the guy, I'm not sure at what point we move on, but gotta assume that isn't far off.

He is going to milk it for a bit longer I believe, at least getting in the SJU visit.

Considering the resources we have put into the guy, I'm not sure at what point we move on, but gotta assume that isn't far off.
This kid just something about him that makes me nervous .In a nutshell i really wonder if he wants too come here? That UK crap doesnt sit well as if he is waiting on some other school to offer. Would hate for Mack to put all this work into this kid and not get him.

This kid just something about him that makes me nervous .In a nutshell i really wonder if he wants too come here? That UK crap doesnt sit well as if he is waiting on some other school to offer. Would hate for Mack to put all this work into this kid and not get him.

UK is visiting him today. Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at UK now that they are showing interest. Shame because he hasn't been high on their priority list, he is simply a back-up option to Stewart and others.

Anyhow, could be wrong and he could still land here. However, I am a HUGE Timme fan, so if we end up going hard after him and gain his commitment I would be just as happy as if we landed Aidan. Possibly even happier.

UK is visiting him today. Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at UK now that they are showing interest. Shame because he hasn't been high on their priority list, he is simply a back-up option to Stewart and others.

Anyhow, could be wrong and he could still land here. However, I am a HUGE Timme fan, so if we end up going hard after him and gain his commitment I would be just as happy as if we landed Aidan. Possibly even happier.
Something doesn't smell right with him and UK

Who is this Timme guy you are talking about?

I dont think we have a chance with Timme and Uk has been showing him interest since beginning if September but off and on. We’re visiting him tomorrow. We’ve done everything possible to land him. If we don’t get Aidan, we never had a shot. We’ve went above and beyond: flying over to Ireland without anyone knowing, seeing every single game this summer, seeing him every single in home visit week they could, and more. It’s up to him now. He had a great visit though and the lead expert on 247 crystal ball logged him to Louisville after Uk started showing interest early Sept. Sure it could change, but none of the analysts have budged with their predictions since June.

Reactions: UL_1986
I dont think we have a chance with Timme .

Yeah, you could be correct on our chances with Timme. I believe he will end up at Texas A&M, but we could still have a shot.

This class, we have spent a ton of focus on Aidan at the Center spot.

If we don't land Aidan there are only a few options at C that we have put much effort into.
- Drew Timme -- I'd love to have him, not sure our chances
- Qudus Wahab
- Orlando Robinson
- Jason Jitoboh -- imo, the most likely guy we land at the C spot if we decide to bring in C

Yeah, you could be correct on our chances with Timme. I believe he will end up at Texas A&M, but we could still have a shot.

This class, we have spent a ton of focus on Aidan at the Center spot.

If we don't land Aidan there are only a few options at C that we have put much effort into.
- Drew Timme -- I'd love to have him, not sure our chances
- Qudus Wahab
- Orlando Robinson
- Jason Jitoboh -- imo, the most likely guy we land at the C spot if we decide to bring in C

Qudus didnt include us in his final five and Orlando and Jason are not on the take talent level. Not sure where we go if Aidan chooses elsewhere despite us being the one’s who have recruited him the hardest and most consistent and #1 option

Qudus didnt include us in his final five and Orlando and Jason are not on the take talent level. Not sure where we go if Aidan chooses elsewhere despite us being the one’s who have recruited him the hardest and most consistent and #1 option

I completely agree with you on the talent level. Ah, yes, good call on Qudus. I do believe we take Jason though if we don't land Aidan, but they are on completely different talent levels like you said.

SJU visit canceled.

Kentucky ended up NOT visiting him yesterday for an in-home.

Further proof SuCkS never wanted him or he was plan F.

I still bet theyre negative recruiting the hell out of him towards UofL, with these idiot assistants giving out cash.

Further proof SuCkS never wanted him or he was plan F.

I still bet theyre negative recruiting the hell out of him towards UofL, with these idiot assistants giving out cash.
They even said he’s plan F, **** those fools. They don’t deserve him. Feelin that he’s a card.

We need a big time post presence and he’d be able to showcase his stuff in the lime light of the Acc. No brainer imo.

Card all the way if this is true.
What does Corso say, not so fast my friend. Aidan has said he will reschedule St. John’s visit. Speculation is he may wait until he finds out where other guys are committing. Plus I don’t think this latest FBI stuff will help. He may take a wait and see approach.

What does Corso say, not so fast my friend. Aidan has said he will reschedule St. John’s visit. Speculation is he may wait until he finds out where other guys are committing. Plus I don’t think this latest FBI stuff will help. He may take a wait and see approach.
How long do they have? When do basketball guys have to be signed by?

The same guy that had the Tweet above about things looking good for Cards (Jake Weingarten) tweeted earlier that he cancelled his St. John visit and UK did not visit him.
Thank you. Sounds like he is Yals especially if a decision comes soon

There is an early period Nov 14th - Nov 21st. The regular period is April 17 2019 - May 15, 2019
The fewer recruits we sign during the Brian Bowen signing period the better. I’ll take them all in November.

I know youre on a cruise Steels , but rules !

Gotta hav that pic with that quote LoL
Leaving for Miami in a couple of hours...THEN the cruise. :cool:
ex0rqf4.jpg

Not to be a negative Nancy, but why would anyone commit at the moment with all of the fbi stuff going on. I for one would not send my son anywhere that was being mentioned and could quite possibly get hammered.

I think Igiehon commits, we have basically all the pieces we need for next years class, we're just missing one component, Aiden.

We will see how this FBI bs pans out, but I feel like he commits here soon.

He definitely was making some type of commitment video yesterday or the day before. Him dunking in slow-mo on his instagram story in a dim gym with his basketball jersey on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT