ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Backup Qb's getting reshirted?

There really isn't such a thing as burning a redshirt anymore. He could play in every game the rest of the season and still redshirt as a sophomore. There's no rule saying you have to redshirt as a freshman.

Plus, with some players now in their 6th season, freshmen have more than enough time to make their mark in college football.

Yeah,I think it's one of those things that goes unsaid during the season because you never know about injuries (knock on wood).
I would say there's a plan to redshirt Clarkson,but it's not something that gets discussed.

Yeah,I think it's one of those things that goes unsaid during the season because you never know about injuries (knock on wood).
I would say there's a plan to redshirt Clarkson,but it's not something that gets discussed.
It's definitely not something you have to declare, at least not now.

wondering about Clarkson and the rest
Clarkson was planning to redshirt before he even arrived on campus. He and his dad in an interview wanted him to redshirt to take time to learn the system and add size

How much can you play before you
Lose your redshirt?
You can appear in 4 games and redshirt in football. They changed it to that about 3 years ago. I don't think we have another game where you see anyone other than maybe Domann or whoever is QB2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT