ADVERTISEMENT

Another pretty sweet day

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
UofL shows even more heart in persevering to win their first ever game at Miami and earns - not backs into - a spot in the ACC title game. 💪❤️

Yuts lose to a bad SCAR team and the finger pointing is rampant. Especially from the players and their parents on social media. 😳😂

Cincy gets boat raced by wvu as it continues to free fall from the emotional early season rivalry loss to Miami of Ohio. The Fire Satterfield post is now at 56 pages. 😂😂

No UofL men’s basketball game was held. 🤮🤬

Yup, another pretty, pretty, pretty good day!

UofL shows even more heart in persevering to win their first ever game at Miami and earns - not backs into - a spot in the ACC title game. 💪❤️

Yuts lose to a bad SCAR team and the finger pointing is rampant. Especially from the players and their parents on social media. 😳😂

Cincy gets boat raced by wvu as it continues to free fall from the emotional early season rivalry loss to Miami of Ohio. The Fire Satterfield post is now at 56 pages. 😂😂

No UofL men’s basketball game was held. 🤮🤬

Yup, another pretty, pretty, pretty good day!
Couldn’t agree more! Add to it, ACC darling UNC gets beat. I believe that everything that needed to happen to put us in the ACC championship game (not counting us winning at Miami). No one can dispute our right to be there!!

Missed this thread. I like this one better than the one I just posted. More detail here, better analysis. Keep up the strong work OP.

Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT