ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Harrison Says "F**K That N*****"

There must be alot of young black racist people out there if you think what he said is racist because the kid was white. Only for the last 20 years has music been using the word. Several of my black friends use the word toward all races and the intent is not racism, most racist ppl withan agenda are the ones latching on this for something to talk about. I could understand the F.U. that was a little much altho he was saying it to KAT not the media...his mistake and he owned it.

Originally posted by BGWildcat:
There must be alot of young black racist people out there if you think what he said is racist because the kid was white. Only for the last 20 years has music been using the word. Several of my black friends use the word toward all races and the intent is not racism, most racist ppl withan agenda are the ones latching on this for something to talk about. I could understand the F.U. that was a little much altho he was saying it to KAT not the media...his mistake and he owned it.
True 'nonsense'.

True feelings of character come out under stressful situations......the words are hateful and derogatory no matter who says them or who it is said to......rationalizing away the fact that it was said is enabling and will not solve the racism problem that exists in this country and in sports. With that attitude, are you a part of the problem or part of the solution?.

SInce AH is the one who spoke.....he has to own it....Where is the DOJ, Al and Obama on this faux paux? Crickets.....

Had any UW player said this about AH.......oh, is that when they would speak up and get involved?....true hypocrisy and very sad state of affairs.

Until all people are held accountable with consequences....this problem will only get worse.

Prayers for all involved that they have a conversion of heart and conscience.

Since when did that word become an insult to white people? Because they took a word that held their race back for decades and flipped it to a diff context? Its not insulting to any open minded white person unless they are mad because they are judged when they use it or they have an agenda toward a rival basketball team. Nice job to the op for spelling it out how he uses the word..its a 5 letter word when AH used it.

I think this is a non-issue. Said out of frustration following the biggest game and biggest defeat of this kid's career. Was it unsportsmanlike? Yes, of course. He apologized.

We all make mistakes.

Move on.

This thread doesnt solve a racist problem either because everyone of you are still looking at black vs white instead of player vs player...the Obama comment confirmed that...you should stop watching Fox News.

This thread doesnt solve a racist problem either because everyone of you are still looking at black vs white instead of player vs player...the Obama comment confirmed that...you should stop watching Fox News.
You make an assumption that one is watching Fox News to make an Obama comment? How rich is that?

Player vs player....how does that make any sense or does that mean it was a personal comment from 1 player directed at another player? That still doesn't excuse poor sportsmanship or socially unacceptable language/behavior.
eek.r191677.gif
What don't you get about that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lmfao
bad behavior? Coming from a fanbase that basically views its rival like
race and insults it at every turn? You blacklisted the only fan with
common sense about the subject, because he made too much sense. Yeah
keep up with the "good fight" too bad you dont know what that is.
So then according to you, it was good or socially acceptable good behavior to say what he said?. Rrrriiiiggghhhhttt!!!!!

Since
you obviously think that it is.....it just may be you who does not know
what 'it' is.......Is it okay not to shake hands after the game to
properly respect your opponent for a job well done?

If you
say yes its ok to either of these poor displays of
sportsmanship......then that tells us all we need to know about who the
bigot/racist individual is in this scenario of posts regarding this
situation.

Open up your mind and heart to see that bad behavior
is bad behavior regardless of the color of skin of the one responsible
for that behavior. Own that.....until you can, you offer nothing of
value to this conversation. Hypocrisy knows no color boundaries.....it is an equal opportunity character flaw. A good example of what not to do. Do you understand that?

I never said what he said as a whole was ACCEPTIBLE...calling him racists for using a term all kids his age use isnt either! Especially when its coming from holier than thou adults hiding behind a keyboard who have no self awareness whatsoever. Its not these kids with the REAL problem its all the adults stalking their every move and word so they can bash them because they choose to play basketball at a certain school...its freakin stupid n matter if its your fanbase or anybody elses, cuz they are ALL guilty of it. The dude apoligized and maybe learned a lesson from it, just cause you watched him play ball or dont like his coach doesnt mean he wasnt sincere in his apology. Get over it.

Maybe you need to find your heart first...sounds like this ole world and the internet has hardened you to belittling young men for what you have probably done and still do today.

...it's coming from holier than thou adults hiding behind a keyboard who have no self awareness whatsoever. Its not these kids with the REAL problem its all the adults stalking their every move and word so they can bash them because they choose to play basketball at a certain school...its freakin stupid n matter if its your fanbase or anybody elses, cuz they are ALL guilty of it...I haven't participated much in this thread because I don't care for the subject. But to clarify why I occasionally come down on an LPT kid...

I usually have nothing against the kid. It's simply an effort to get at the fanbase. Don't misrepresent the ambition of "an adult sitting at a keyboard", not this one anyway. I'm simply trying to get under the skin of slapd!cks behind their keyboards.

"Elite program", my a$$...

SlapD!ck? Sounds like an old mans version of "sword fighting". I dont have one to slap sorry...

I don't recall saying I needed anything...maybe you should work on reading comprehension instead of stereotyping.

SlapD!ck? Sounds like an old mans version of "sword fighting". I dont have one to slap sorry...Never heard the term before Petrino used it. Check with him.

Like "LPT", I enjoy labels put on LPT and its fans by someone other than U of L fans.

"Elite program", my a$$...

He was probably just honoring Adolph Rupp..... sounds like a quote straight from rupp

It's a sad and embarrassing situation ( or should be).
In 2014 after Louisville's most painful loss of the season Russ Smith goes into the UK locker room and congratulates the Wildcats on their victory. In 2015 after their most disappointing loss of the season several UK players leave the floor without shaking hands and one player makes a racial slur along with an expletive in front of an open microphone. A perfect example of the outlook of the two programs and the two coaches.

Good try! When your arguments make no sense turn the conversation away from what you said to what "he" did. Accuse him of having a cruel, hardened heart and make an unlearned accusation about his character.

Let me repay the favor. You're a typical blewneck mouth breather who needs to search your heart and see if your loyalty to your team overrides your knowledge of right and wrong.

See how I did that?
Maybe you need to find your heart first...sounds like this ole world and the internet has hardened you to belittling young men for what you have probably done and still do today.

Obviously that would be a problem some have here, since I'm not the one acting like a little kid on the playground with the lil nicknames that every one of you repeat over and over. were you bullied in school? Is this where you can be the "cool kid"? Come up with some new material if you must stoop so low...its pretty boring reading the same joke over and over. As far as the rest goes..:yeah you all seem like some high character individuals....hopping on the bandwagon and "making unlearned accusations" about a kid you dont know....I hope your children never make a mistake.

"everyone" here is not repeating nicknames. You are a bit thin skinned to come and post on a rivals board.
It is apparent that there is a more disciplined approach to keeping the players in line at University of Louisville that has seen players THIS YEAR be everything from benched to kicked off the team. Some places excuse boorish behavior. That approach is what makes young people entitled and arrogant.

Ohhh right! THATS what it is all about...its not about your opinion of it being racist its ALL about comparing UK to UL and the ole L1C4. Just like the rest of the 20 threads on the front page. What do you suppose they do to a kid thats already leaving? Take his cellphone away? Make him run at 6am? Tell him is isnt a Kentucky Man? Yeah that works really well for UL lol

Yeah thats it fall in line..:another overused statement lol"Thin-skinned" when your not agreeing with the mass.

Sorry I dont have a comeback/stupid names to bash basketball players and fans of opposing teams...seems to be the only language you know. Have a nice day.

Watch the last five minutes of the Wisky game. The Harrisons shot three air balls and turned it over twice. They had three straight trips when they let the shot clock run out. Defending that trash is just a waste of time on our board. Stay off our board trash. No class and absolutely understanding of a language that we use here. Get that pesky GED and come back when you can speak English.

Andrew knows his English. It didn't take him long to come up with a name to call another player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT