ADVERTISEMENT

...and they're off. (UK fans prepping for another summer title.)

Can't access that site directly if you're banned...

You're not missing anything. It's the same tiresome tripe. Hell, you could probably write the posts yourself.

I tired of it quickly, and couldn't get past the first couple.

If I see anything over there though worth viewing, I will not only link, but copy and paste for ya zipp.

I was banned a couple days ago for trying to be friendly and inviting them to our bowl game. They said some very mean remarks and was banned after that one post. Their mods are very trigger happy I guess. They deleted my post and everyone's who quoted and replied to me. Not a friendly place this time of year.

The current Kentucky coaching staff hasn't shown the ability to evaluate or develop talent...plus I really question their Strength and Conditoning Program-(Matt Elam classic example)...let them enjoy the offseason...for us it is MCB & Texas A&M!!
Great point. Their O-line looked tired against our D in the fourth quarter.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
I thought they'd wait until at least signing day before puffing their chests. Can't fix stupid.....and that's a stupid fan base

Reactions: Birdseat
I've said this before and I'm sorry I'm not trying to repeat myself but, until UK ACTUALLY wins 6 games and make it to a bowl game, they are irrelevant, it's NOT how you start the season, it's how you FINISH the season.

I would not expect you to understand the complex and sophisticated fanbase of the University of Kentucky. Besides being one of the largest, it has no equal when it comes to devotion, passion and intelligence. To an outsider, especially the fans of smaller, regional, less accomplished schools in lesser conferences, like yours, it may come off as arrogance.

Reactions: Senore2006
I would not expect you to understand the complex and sophisticated fanbase of the University of Kentucky. Besides being one of the largest, it has no equal when it comes to devotion, passion and intelligence. To an outsider, especially the fans of smaller, regional, less accomplished schools in lesser conferences, like yours, it may come off as arrogance.
Keep posting here, Homer. If I feel like crap; I just read one of your posts, and I can't help but laugh.
Whatever it is you are trying to accomplish, keep it up.

Reactions: KerryRhodes

Did you post this hogwash sober ?
Dee- lusional.

I was banned a couple days ago for trying to be friendly and inviting them to our bowl game. They said some very mean remarks and was banned after that one post. Their mods are very trigger happy I guess. They deleted my post and everyone's who quoted and replied to me. Not a friendly place this time of year.
Dude, that whole site is one giant error. You actually got some honesty when you went there.

" "It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts." "

PG...
I just gotta thank you for that...I read it and laugh every time I see it. Never gets old.

As far KY football...Well, let's just say, that's funny too.

Go Cards!

Homer says (with a straight face)
"I would not expect you to understand the complex and sophisticated fanbase of the University of Kentucky"

When I think of "sophisticated", uk fans do not come to mind. And "intelligent"?

- Caller:
"How muuch ya think the cayyuuts gonna win by tanite?" "Ya think Reeechy will pulay?" "We goin' 40-0!!!"

Yeah.

You're a smooth bunch! Smoooth! White tablecloth and crystal pops right into mind when thinking of you guys. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
" Teams in smaller, regional, less accomplished schools in lesser conferences, like yours " sure does not come off as sounding arrogant! Your a trip Homerblue. I think on the I.Q. Tests needed to be a UK fan, most of them come back negative.

Reactions: Niterider55
Now that their OC is gone, I am waiting for the start claiming that the Jeff Fisher or the Ohio State OC has contacted UK about the position.

The current Kentucky coaching staff hasn't shown the ability to evaluate or develop talent...plus I really question their Strength and Conditoning Program-(Matt Elam classic example)...let them enjoy the offseason...for us it is MCB & Texas A&M!!

Never question their S/C Program. Rocko knows where to get the juice.

You could fit 3 of your goober infested fanbase inside of Notre Dame's. Now you guys do rule every fanbase when it comes to illiteracy.

The past 2 season have been epic UK fball it's be fun and funny to watch. Never have or never will I ever be scared or worried about UK in fball. Don;t care what recruiting classes are ranked. They are the epitome of mediocre and have been for 50 years.

We could play that game to spoil their little pep rally.

*They need to be reminded that we hung 31 points on them in the 2nd half at their place with an offense that will be better by leaps and bounds next year.

*The SEC East around them will be much better next year. It may never be as bad as it was this year. Tennessee should be a monster and so will Florida.

*The Mildcats' best player Punter Landon Foster graduated.

They still have Drew Barker and Stoops.

Happy Holidays.

Dude, uofk was up 21 AT HOME AND STILL LOST.

Thats going to hurt a looooonnnngggg time.

Right up there with Chris Doering, Christian Laetner, Christian Watner, and not getting a toy in your cereal.

Reactions: scrumm21 and gocds
Dude, uofk was up 21 AT HOME AND STILL LOST.

Thats going to hurt a looooonnnngggg time.

Right up there with Chris Doering, Christian Laetner, Christian Watner, and not getting a toy in your cereal.

:confused: OR their Cracker Jacks. :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Cards1261

Haha. ..this guy just has got to be a fake uk fan...

Either way his posts are golden

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT