Game 8: (4) Louisville vs. Game 4 winner - 2 p.m. ET - ESPN/ESPN2
Game 9: (2) Duke vs. Game 5 winner - 7 p.m. ET - ESPN
Game 10: (3) Notre Dame vs. Game 6 winner - 9 p.m. ET - ESPN

Friday, March 13
Game 11: Game 7 winner vs. Game 8 winner - 7 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN2
Game 12: Game 9 winner vs. Game 10 winner - 9 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN2

Saturday, March 14
Game 13: Championship Game - 8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN

Thanks for posting. I'll get right down to the thick of it.

Thursday night. Louisville over UNC. UVA over FSU. Notre Dame over Miami. Duke over Pitt.

Friday. Louisville v UVA and ND v Duke. Why does this remind me of the old Big East? Now these are really tough to call. Since Pitino is one of the best, if not the best tourney coach out there right now I go with us over UVA. If we play like we did yesterday then we have a good shot to beat UVA again. I am gonna go with the upset and say that Duke loses to ND.

Saturday. Louisville v. ND round 2. We will be ready and so will they. If this match-up happens I will be stocking up on popcorn.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/8 4:17 PM by ULCard17

Nic, thanks. Seems like this would be good one for an admin to pin til next weekend.

i don't recall the Big East or that AAC conference having games that time of day. maybe i could be wrong , kinda sucks too have a possible UL UNC game @ 2pm worse freakin time . Sucks.

All the tournaments have daytime games in rounds of 8 (4 games). Usually a pair of afternoon games, then a pair of night games. The BET, AAC and C*USA all did it that way.

Originally posted by NewYorkCardinal:
All the tournaments have daytime games in rounds of 8 (4 games). Usually a pair of afternoon games, then a pair of night games. The BET, AAC and C*USA all did it that way.
That's right. The difference is we came in 4th. Had we come in 1st or 2nd, we would be playing in the night games. It sucks because I'll have to DVR the games and try to be a mushroom until I get home from work to watch it.

I like our chances if we can get by that first game. This team just doesn't play well early in the day. They haven't all year. It's like it takes them a little while to get up. And by the time they do, it could be too late. I think we either lose the first game or make it to the championship.

Originally posted by Cue Card:

Originally posted by NewYorkCardinal:
That's right. The difference is we came in 4th. Had we come in 1st or 2nd, we would be playing in the night games. It sucks because I'll have to DVR the games and try to be a mushroom until I get home from work to watch it.
Thats funny Cue. I will need to be a mushroom too. I work around alot of people though...I am sure I will find out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT