ADVERTISEMENT

4 STAR Quinn commits

I also like the pick up of Slazinski I know he plans to redshirt his freshman year because he's young. However he is a 6'8" outside threat I think down the road he will be a good player for us. Mack and staff are definitely on a roll I hope it continues.

Where is this guy a 4 star? 3 on rivals and 247. Seems like a depth add. Maybe a McMahon like guy with a little more height and athleticism?

The kid has said that he plans to redshirt his freshman year for his development. That’s rather refershing to hear as opposed to some entitled kid with five stars behind his name who’s only looking to spend a few months in college on their way to the NBA !

The kid has said that he plans to redshirt his freshman year for his development. That’s rather refershing to hear as opposed to some entitled kid with five stars behind his name who’s only looking to spend a few months in college on their way to the NBA !
No kidding, how refreshing. Imagine next season, with this guy in a class of the 2020 incoming freshmen, but with a year of work with the current team behind him. Mack is looking genius here, imo.

His videos show a fine passing Jerry West type, pardon the stretch. But his game is intelligent and he has speed and accuracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT