ADVERTISEMENT

2022 schedule . . . . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
Does anyone know when the 2022 baseball schedule will be released?

GO CARDS!!!

Does anyone know when the 2022 baseball schedule will be released?

GO CARDS!!!
I just sent them a text message asking for info. I tried calling but was on eternal hold. I’ll let you know.

They tweeted yesterday "Coming Soon."

@mattsefcovic has done some good investigative reporting by checking other schedules to pull together the following:

2/22 - Xavier (H)
4/5 - UK (A)
4-8 - 4/10 - UNC (H)
4/14 - 4/16 - FSU (A)
4/19 - UK (H)
4/29 - 5/1 - Clemson (H)
5/3 - Vandy (A)
5/6 - 5/8 - Wake Forest (A)
5/13 - 5/15 - VT (A)
5/19 - 5/21 - UVA (H)

Also, no ACC series against Duke or Miami in 2022.

Reactions: earsky and PHCARD
Interesting because the Florida series of 4 teams is usually that 3rd week in Feb. So either they couldn't get the 4th team (which CDM told me they had 3 of 4 committed) or they are playing the Tampa Florida game the weekend before.

When I texted athletic dept I was told the schedule wasn't ready. Yes, I know, I'm just asking about the Florida dates for travel planning. I never got a reply back.

Reactions: earsky and gocds
Interesting because the Florida series of 4 teams is usually that 3rd week in Feb. So either they couldn't get the 4th team (which CDM told me they had 3 of 4 committed) or they are playing the Tampa Florida game the weekend before.

When I texted athletic dept I was told the schedule wasn't ready. Yes, I know, I'm just asking about the Florida dates for travel planning. I never got a reply back.
Please keep me informed. Thanks.

Tentative plans to be in Florida (St. Pete) from Feb. 16th (Wed.) thru Feb. 27th (Sun.). I'm hoping this all works out.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: earsky
Tentative plans are being made as we speak. My plan is travel to FL on Feb 16th and return on Feb.27th. Watch UofL baseball on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (18, 19, 20th).

GO CARDS!!!

Tentative plans are being made as we speak. My plan is travel to FL on Feb 16th and return on Feb.27th. Watch UofL baseball on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (18, 19, 20th).

GO CARDS!!!
Now that's a plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT