ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: 2020 Early Signing Day Thread

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
Update 12/18/19 9:00

Good news. Kobe Baynes has faxed his LOI to Louisville. He’s a Card. Still waiting on Bryant to fax his but he announces tomorrow.

Update 12/18/19 2:10AM

The SunSentinel, a South Florida newspaper is predicting Henry Bryant to flip to NC State. My sources at Louisville were confident as early as 6:30PM today that he will stick with Louisville. He will sign on Thursday.

Update 12/18/19 12:18AM

Welp, Lakevias Daniel just changed his mind last minute and he will be signing with Ole Miss. He told my source that he was going to WVU earlier tonight. Now he just told that same source that he’s going to Ole Miss. Maybe he’ll pull the hat trick and change his mind to Louisville but for now it’s Ole Miss.

UPDATE 12/17/19 8:25PM

Here are my final class predictions:
Chubba Purdy: Louisville
My gut says he sticks with the school he has the longer relationship with but FSU gave him something to think about. He will make his pick at 3:15 our time. These things rarely happen on time so don't worry if it's 4:30 and he still hasn't announced.

Marcus Dumervil: LSU

Joquavious Marks: Mississippi State

Lakevias Daniels: WVU - will announce at 2:00PM

Jokarian Bennett: Either Maryland or Mississippi State

Jamoi Hodge: TCU

Mason Cobb: Oklahoma State

Josh Griffis: FSU

Kobe Baynes: Louisville - I was told he is a take for Miami but that they can't confirm he is signing there while Louisville was told he is signing with them. Sometimes a kid will tell two schools he's signing there but this isn't the case with Baynes per my Miami source.

Henry Bryant - Louisville holds off NC State after the Wolfpack pulled off a last minute official visit.

Yaya Diaby will take his recruitment into February and I assume Louisville will move on to other targets.

I know this isn't the news everyone wanted to hear but the staff will be able to regroup, asses a new list of targets, and hopefully finish strong in February.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We have two nights and a wake up until the early (real) national signing day.
Here are my predictions for who will sign with Louisville as of right now. I will adjust this between now and Wednesday if necessary

Chubba Purdy: 75% confident he signs with Louisville. Good try by FSU but the long term relationship with Louisville wins.

Marcus Dumervil: 75% LSU, 20% Florida, 5% Louisville.

Joquavious Marks: 40% Mississippi State, 40% Florida, 10% Louisville.

Yaya Diaby: I was just told by my guys at WVU & FSU, both spoke with Diaby today, that he will wait until February to sign. I would assume he will take an official to FSU, they just offered him as I was typing how Louisville told me they feel confident about him. To be continued I guess but things don't look good for Louisville based on these developments.

Lakevias Daniel: WVU 70%, Ole Miss 30% I was told by a Louisville source Daniels will pick WVU.

Jamoi Hodge: TCU 55%, Louisville 45% Louisville feels Hodge is leaning toward TCU but that they still have a shot.

Jakorian Bennett: Louisville 50%, Maryland 50% Louisville feels it's a toss up. I'm still trying to get in touch with someone at Maryland. Stand by.

Mason Cobb: 100% OKlahoma State

Josh Griffis: 100% FSU.

I feel like all the other 2020 commits will sign early.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News