ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Pike arrested and cut from the Murray State football team

Clearly time away from organized sports and a rehab plan is in need. As much as we hate to see this, there's nothin' anybody can do about it but Zeke. I'm sure his family has exhausted all routes to help.

Get this guy on the show "Intervention" before it's too late.

Reactions: American Male
For his sake and his families sake I hope he gets the help he needs, I wish it for him but most importantly I wish it for his family. This type of situation will only get worse unless Zeke puts a stop to it (obviously drug related).

There's no rule saying that anyone with great natural ability must use it. If the kid is just smoking weed, and doesn't really care about football, I don't find his story to be as "sad" as others do.

Was he kicked off Auburn and Louisville's team? Or did he just see the writing on the wall and transfer out? Seriously curious -- I don't remember the circumstances surrounding this kid.

There's no rule saying that anyone with great natural ability must use it. If the kid is just smoking weed, and doesn't really care about football, I don't find his story to be as "sad" as others do.
A lot more college athletes smoke than you probably think

Was he kicked off Auburn and Louisville's team? Or did he just see the writing on the wall and transfer out? Seriously curious -- I don't remember the circumstances surrounding this kid.
Don't know about UL, but at AU he was suspended and sent home with a set of things he needed to accomplish or comply with. He didn't comply/get it done and was dismissed a couple months later.

He was kicked off the Louisville team too. From what I heard, it was stupid prank type things and he just wasn't getting in line with the coach and team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT