ADVERTISEMENT

YOUR 4 Teams Playoffs

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Since the season officially kicks off tonight, I thought I would ask you all who are your 4 teams making the playoffs. Here's mine and in no particular order.

Alabama
USC
Ohio State
Louisville

This won't happen but I'll say this years will be the same 4 as last year:

Clemson
Bama
Ohio St
Washington

I think we beat Clemson but lose to FSU and NC St and Clemson beats FSU which puts Clemson in ACC championship. OK loses to Ohio St but beats Ok St which leaves Big 12 out again.

This won't happen but I'll say this years will be the same 4 as last year:

Clemson
Bama
Ohio St
Washington

I think we beat Clemson but lose to FSU and NC St and Clemson beats FSU which puts Clemson in ACC championship. OK loses to Ohio St but beats Ok St which leaves Big 12 out again.

I agree w/u about us beating Clemson, but I don't agree w/u that we'll lose to NC State. FSU will beat us and have the head to head in case of a tie, BUT I think Clemson will beat FSU and give them 2 conference losses making us go to the ACC Champ game.

Reactions: American Male
After last night I would elminate theOhio State University. They were NOT impressive versus IU.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The only thing about FSU is that they have a pretty tough schedule.....

Alabama, Clemson, Louisville, Miami, NC State, and Florida. Essentially they have 4 so called "rivalry" games on that schedule. they could very well drop 3 games. If they go undefeated then my hats off to them.

What about Texas???? I dont know what kind of talent they have but they did just hire a competent coach who will have them ready as hell.

After last night I would elminate theOhio State University. They were NOT impressive versus IU.

Opening game jitters. IU is much better than they have been in the past....I know that is not saying a whole lot though. OSU turned it up and on in the 2nd half. To early to tell just how good they will end up being this year.

Teams typically improve the most from week 1 to week 2. Don't be surprised if the Cards struggle more than you like tomorrow and keep this in mind.

We're going to have to make a HUGE appearance on September 16th to even get talked about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT