ADVERTISEMENT

You obviously know that Clemson is not unbeatable...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
(...which unfortunately diminishes our "close loss" a bit.)

People talking about several of these top teams going undefeated are jumping the gun...

They are a team of destiny. The breaks they are getting. Wow!

(...which unfortunately diminishes our "close loss" a bit.)

People talking about several of these top teams going undefeated are jumping the gun...

Either that or the ACC Atlantic has some improved teams moving closer to parity (probably including NCSU, Wake, maybe even Duke).

No team is unbeatable. Its why you play the games and Vegas takes bets. Don't want to be cliche' but it is what it is. Not sure how we got the W but I sure as hell won't give it back and hopefully it makes the team better for it.

I must agree with Bozich ...........Alabama is in a class my themselves. I thought OSU was there as well, but Wisconsin proved they too are vulnerable.

As Denny would say ...........parity as arrived.

Reactions: American Male
ACC is the real deal. There are no more gimmes. If the Cards don't bring it every week then they could slip up and find themselves losing to any of these teams left on their schedule

I agree with your prediction. Besides the game they played against us, Clemson has not played at a high level. They seem different than last season.
Pitt Plays at Clemson so it will be tough. Not sure about VT. They play at FSU they could get them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT