ADVERTISEMENT

You guys just got a hell of a commitment

In that Huggins-Bruce kid. He has some real quickness and agility. Will be a very nice weapon in the slot or possibly even on the outside. I’d certainly like to have him on our roster.

Louisville has recruited well over the last 15 or so years, classes in the Top 30-45 so this shouldn't be a huge surprise. Thank you for blessing us with your presence and letting us know that we have a kid worthy of being on the FSU roster :rolleyes:

Reactions: gocds
Louisville has recruited well over the last 15 or so years, classes in the Top 30-45 so this shouldn't be a huge surprise. Thank you for blessing us with your presence and letting us know that we have a kid worthy of being on the FSU roster :rolleyes:
30-35 is nothing lol so you wouldn’t expect that. No reason to be a jerk to the dude for just trying to be nice and talk some. Get off your high horse.

Didn’t mean for it to come off like that I was just impressed with the kid in general and I didn’t know about him until he committed to Louisville. I’ve seen a few UL games I know they have some great talent over the years. I remember we had some interest in Tutu Atwell but it wasn’t meant to be

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT