ADVERTISEMENT

You guys gotta see this stuff . . . unbelievable!

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
I am banned at the "Liar" but from time to time I log off and go over to get my comedic relief. Our good friend "JHB4UK" has a thread once again talking about how they are totally responsible for our football success. You gotta see this and some of the responses he gets from his brethren. Actually there are some almost intelligent fans that seem to counter his stupidity. What he fails to mention about the original contract for the UK/UL football series is that we had to agree to go to CWS until we "built an acceptable" football facility. He forgets that many football programs that are far better than uahkay's actually would come here to play us at the old fairgrounds stadium. What a horse's patoot this guy is. I find it surprising that he could actually come over here to this board and post but he's such a coward kitty that he won't venture over here.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Cardsby
I am banned at the "Liar" but from time to time I log off and go over to get my comedic relief. Our good friend "JHB4UK" has a thread once again talking about how they are totally responsible for our football success. You gotta see this and some of the responses he gets from his brethren. Actually there are some almost intelligent fans that seem to counter his stupidity. What he fails to mention about the original contract for the UK/UL football series is that we had to agree to go to CWS until we "built an acceptable" football facility. He forgets that many football programs that are far better than uahkay's actually would come here to play us at the old fairgrounds stadium. What a horse's patoot this guy is. I find it surprising that he could actually come over here to this board and post but he's such a coward kitty that he won't venture over here.

That dude has been singing that song since the JLS days. I'm not even sure how that makes them feel better. Funny thing about JHB- he uses that moniker for his twitter account, too. Total clown. He's more of a UofL hater than a UK fan.

Louisville continues to climb the stairs on their hate.

They'll commit sports suicide when the Cards win a National Title......
on the field!

GOCDS, I too am banned, but someone should go back and show him the success that UL enjoyed as far back as Lee Corso's Pasadena Bowl team for evidence that we were better than UK even then. UK has literally become irrelevant in college football and the only excitement is whether they, Vanderbilt or USC jr will finish in last place in the SEC.

GOCDS, I too am banned, but someone should go back and show him the success that UL enjoyed as far back as Lee Corso's Pasadena Bowl team for evidence that we were better than UK even then. UK has literally become irrelevant in college football and the only excitement is whether they, Vanderbilt or USC jr will finish in last place in the SEC.

233 you are correct. uahkay has been irrelevant since the Bear left. They fired a winning coach in Blanton Collier and the rest is history.

They call us the most delusional fan base in America, because we think we have a shot at the play off, and possibly a Heisman Trophy. I managed to get banned last week, for suggesting that they were the worst team left on our schedule. The truth hurts, I guess. Getting banned from that mess is a blessing.

Don't pay attention to the fans of the third , maybe fourth best team in the state.

Ah, our old friend JBH4UK! A gift that never stops giving.

The only contribution to UL football made by UK was them not having the cojones to pony up the money for Howard. Instead, they hired the prototype for Papaw Brooks.

I believe JHB4UK is engaging in revisionist history in that thread.

It's true that Louisville benefited from the UofL/UK series. But UK has squandered all the opportunities the series presented them. Whose fault is that?

The idea that UK never had anything to gain from the series is a false narrative. They just simply failed to capitalize on any of it due to their own bumbling.

At the time, the reasons Howard and Bill Curry put the series in were to improve High School football in the state, and improve the profiles of both teams both in-state and nationally.

Again, UofL did benefit from all this, but UK's failure to capitalize on it was purely their own blundering. They could have easily grown as a program along with us but their greedy, short-sighted administration instead decided to pocket whatever short-term money they made off the series or funnel it into non-revenue sports instead of back into the football program.

Oh, and they went on probation for cheating.

Remember when Brooks moved the game off opening weekend? In the UK Delusional Land of Narratives, that was a bold and intelligent move to get UK better prepared for the game. The rest of the world saw it as:

1. Reducing much needed national exposure on ESPN when no one else was playing and
2. Embarrassed at losing and wanting to hide the series to hide UK's humiliation.

UK taking lemonade and turning it into lemons. Classic UK.

So, fans like JHB4UK act like the UofL/UK series hurts UK, when really it's UK and its admin that hurts UK. Every single time.

Reactions: Mayoman
They call us the most delusional fan base in America, because we think we have a shot at the play off, and possibly a Heisman Trophy. I managed to get banned last week, for suggesting that they were the worst team left on our schedule. The truth hurts, I guess. Getting banned from that mess is a blessing.
Hedley, that really says it all. I probably deserved to get banned, although it was pretty mild compared with what goes on in other forums.

If they banned you, they and their whole lot are a sad bunch.

Threads like those on the LPT football sites nowadays remind me...

I sure wish that the Feds, the police, the AG, the FBI, and all of the other watchdogs would get on with bringing justice to Tommy Turtleneck and U of L. It's going on twenty years of corruption and grand larceny, and I don't know what's taking so long when LPT fans can spot this stuff from a mile away...

o_O

Threads like those on the LPT football sites nowadays remind me...

I sure wish that the Feds, the police, the AG, the FBI, and all of the other watchdogs would get on with bringing justice to Tommy Turtleneck and U of L. It's going on twenty years of corruption and grand larceny, and I don't know what's taking so long when LPT fans can spot this stuff from a mile away...

o_O

:):p:D:):p:D:):p:D . . . me thinks that pretty much sums it up.
PS: I'd like to remind all of those coward cayut fans that they are welcome to post on this "free" board. But I ain't gonna hold my breath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT