ADVERTISEMENT

Year of the DEFENSE in the ACC

I don't think Andrea's gonna be right about us. And FSU fans are probably hoping they're not going to be relying on their defense to win games...

I don't think Andrea's gonna be right about us. And FSU fans are probably hoping they're not going to be relying on their defense to win games...
Fsu's defense was really young last year. They only lost 2 players and they were really hitting their stride at the end of the year. They also added another top 5 recruiting class. I would expect that to be the strength of their team this year. Our offense will most certainly be the strength of our team and it's not really going to be close.

All I know is that many FSU fans don't like their D coordinator, rightly or wrongly...
My father, an fsu grad, was definitely in the camp to fire Charles Kelly at the beginning of the year as there are many of them, but he warmed up to him as the year went on. Kelly simplified the defense and just let the talent of the team take over supposedly leading to their success towards the end of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT