ADVERTISEMENT

Year 4 is supposed to be the indicator.

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
That's what they always say about a coaching change. Year 4 tells you everything.

Strong in year 4. Beats the hell out of UF in the Sugar bowl.

Kragpuke in year 4. Gone......

Petrino 1.0 in year 4 Wins Orange Bowl.

Now........... Is the team/program any better in in year 4 than when he was hired to replace Charlie? My vote would have to be no at this point. It begs the question: What do you do with a coach that hasn't helped you, but hasn't hurt you?

That's what they always say about a coaching change. Year 4 tells you everything.

Now........... Is the team/program any better in in year 4 than when he was hired to replace Charlie? My vote would have to be no at this point. It begs the question: What do you do with a coach that hasn't helped you, but hasn't hurt you?
It's a good question yet a bit premature. There are still 8 or 9 games left to play. What happens if the Cards run the table?

Last night was disappointing but the stone cold truth is Clemson was just better on both sides of the ball. The most disappointing thing Petrino did last night was leave his 1st team in the game although it was clear Clemson had pulled ALL their 1st and 2nd team players off the field. That was disappointing and frankly embarrassing.

Reactions: jmac1029
That's the question TJ gets big bucks to answer.

I know UL "fans". You will be able to shoot a gun and not hit anybody the next 2 weeks. I know many who were planning events because they didn't "mind" missing one, or both, of these. Now? After this beatdown? There will be more.

Let us lose @ NCST? Cancel the remainder of the home games.

A lot of empty seats always changes thinking.

But pretty sure CBP will get a long leash as far as W-L goes.

There been heavy building on the O side. We have two freshman on the O line one at center. I expect issues. The D just plain pisses me off. That was a juggernaut when Strong was here and it's declining rapidly. As I've stated they don't tackle and they seemed confused when lining up. Techniques are either not being taught or players aren't being held accountable. With those lapses it doesn't matter if you have 3* or 5* players you won't win big games. It's absolutely critical to play solid ball when your playing Clemson, FSU, and next year Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT