ADVERTISEMENT

Yaya Diaby

Our top recruit from last year Boykin is a defensive end, he didn’t qualify but is supposed to be here in January. Those two will make a tough duo on the defensive line! Diaby has changed my whole outlook on this recruiting class.
Rocky, I can't wait for Boykin to get here in January. I just have a feeling this kid is going to be a beast.

In my don't know sh1t opinion we should look for the below every year.

3 DT
2 DE
4 LB
2 Safeties
2 DBs
2 OG
2 OT
2 TE
2 WR
2 RB
1 QB
1 Center
There are always other positions that need work - long snapper, Punter, kicker. They are skills you need, and usually have to spend a scholarship to get.

In my don't know sh1t opinion we should look for the below every year.

3 DT
2 DE
4 LB
2 Safeties
2 DBs
2 OG
2 OT
2 TE
2 WR
2 RB
1 QB
1 Center

That looks about right. Years where you need to grab a place kicker, punter, etc - maybe sign 1 TE, 3 LB's. Also, probably going to sign an ATH or two per class, and hope those guys can play CB, WR, RB, WR.

We really really needed this. Now we have 2 DE coming in that are older and more mature and they will need to be. They will both start immediately. Picking So any up is so huge. Now teams will have to think twice before doubling up on Boykin. 1 on 1 he's s dann near unlockable. Huge get. Huge.

Someone needs to make a thread with our way too early projected 2020 starters I’m already pumped for next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT