ADVERTISEMENT

Yasir Abdullah Not on depth chart

Eddiepaul79

One-Star Poster
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2018
Just concerned why a kid I figured would really be a breakout star isn’t even on the depth chart AT ALL. Not 2nd, not 3rd. I know Dae Williams is recovering from a injury so not suprised he’s not on depth chart. But confused about Yasir

Just concerned why a kid I figured would really be a breakout star isn’t even on the depth chart AT ALL. Not 2nd, not 3rd. I know Dae Williams is recovering from a injury so not suprised he’s not on depth chart. But confused about Yasir
Unless there is another Abdullah, he’s listed as No.1 outside LB.

Reactions: gocards1987
Unless there is another Abdullah, he’s listed as No.1 outside LB.
Idk. The one they released yesterday through the Louisville media guide doesn’t have him listed on the depth chart. I’ve heard them talking about it on the radio but nobody knows why he wasn’t on there. Maybe You have the updated depth chart?

Idk. The one they released yesterday through the Louisville media guide doesn’t have him listed on the depth chart. I’ve heard them talking about it on the radio but nobody knows why he wasn’t on there. Maybe You have the updated depth chart?
To be honest, the official depth chart hasn’t been posted on U of L site. There have been a few other sites that have posted “their” depth charts like OurLads and yeah they don’t list Abdullah. The one I saw did. Sorry for confusion.

Just looked at the 247sports depth chart and he is only listed as a possible factor at LB....

Last edited:
Yeah I think a select group of reporters including 247 and the Courier got a look at it. It’s 100% official, he’s not on it. It’s cool just figured someone might have heard something. Like I said it’s local media wondering why he’s not on there too. I’m guessing injury but who knows.

They have a link for the UofL chart on 24/7 and they have a breakdown. but your right you can’t access thru any University app or site. Beantown- I’m at a loss for words on that one bro lol haha

I knew I wasn’t crazy (well at least about this). If you go the Inside the Ville Cardinal Authority message board, under The Card March, there is a thread called Projecting Louisville’s preseason depth chart, Abdullah was listed No.1 as Outside LB. Maybe something happened since this was posted.

Reactions: Eddiepaul79
I knew I wasn’t crazy (well at least about this). If you go the Inside the Ville Cardinal Authority message board, under The Card March, there is a thread called Projecting Louisville’s preseason depth chart, Abdullah was listed No.1 as Outside LB. Maybe something happened since this was posted.
Exactly. There is no way that kid doesn’t make the depth chart at least at the 3 spot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT