ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!!! whata boring NFL draft for UofL fans this year.

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
For a UofL team that went 9-4 for the year, and 7-1 in the ACC ,and yet no one has been drafted yet. (it is now the 6th round). I would of thought that with all the talent that someone would of been drafted by now.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: SoulSr
The only surprise to me is that Deangelo Brown hasn't been picked. Fields has the past baggage and JHC was not fast enough and wasn't a great tackler. Kelsey had really bad workouts.

Hikutini is a surprise on the offensive side. He is a little undersized to block.

Well I guess the Draft Gods heard me. Finally some UofL players have been drafted:

Round 6 Pick 213: LS Colin Holba to Pittsburgh Steelers
Round 7 Pick 230: FS Josh Harvey-Clemons to Washington Redskins

Fields has the ability to be a solid pass rusher in the NFL. Hikatuni is just to undersized to be a blocker in the NFL.

For a UofL team that went 9-4 for the year, and 7-1 in the ACC ,and yet no one has been drafted yet. (it is now the 6th round). I would of thought that with all the talent that someone would of been drafted by now.

GO CARDS!!!
Charlie Strong ain't walkin' through that door !

GO CARDS!!!
Per Card Chronical
Free Agents Hikutini to San Francisco
Kelsey to Pittsburgh
Quick to Washington

It wasnt boring, it was disappointing.

The highest rated recruit ever doesn't even get drafted.
The first player from UofL, someone i never heard of.
Hikutini, Fields, Kelsey, Brown, and Radcliff all go undrafted.

Egads...........

It wasnt boring, it was disappointing.

The highest rated recruit ever doesn't even get drafted.
The first player from UofL, someone i never heard of.
Hikutini, Fields, Kelsey, Brown, and Radcliff all go undrafted.

Egads...........

Stillers fans are less than thrilled about drafting a long snapper in the 6th round, lol.

Fields strikes me as the motivated by money type. I bet he lands somewhere as an UDFA because of potential and makes a team and develops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT