ADVERTISEMENT

WLKY BIAS...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Like many Card fans I believe WLKY is Louisville's kitty channel. I refuse to watch it, but I am currently at a Big-O tire store and they have it on in the waiting area.

Here's further proof to deepen our theory. While they discussed both the Cards & kitties public practices from last night on the Saturday morning news they had footage from big blue madness but had none from the Yum. Are you kidding me! Unbelievable!

Do not watch WLKY.

I saw Van House in Academy Sports a while back, he was wearing a UK shirt, and surprisingly, he wasn't wasted.

Like many Card fans I believe WLKY is Louisville's kitty channel. I refuse to watch it, but I am currently at a Big-O tire store and they have it on in the waiting area.

Here's further proof to deepen our theory. While they discussed both the Cards & kitties public practices from last night on the Saturday morning news they had footage from big blue madness but had none from the Yum. Are you kidding me! Unbelievable!

I stopped listening to the Bob Valvano Show a few weeks ago. Valvano would always have Fred Cowlover on his show on Tuesdays.

Cowgill almost every week would plead and whine that he wasn't biased toward UK and that he has kids at UofL and it breaks his heart what happened to UofL.....If you have to plead your case every week, chances are you are a kitty fan and run a kitty sports department.

I don't buy it Fred.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
The Louisville media has ALWAYS tried to play it down the middle instead of putting Louisville first.

All 4 TV stations
the crap-journal
Radio stations.

I don't watch any local news.
Stopped getting the crappy newspaper yrs ago.
only listen to 93.9, unless SuCkS loses.

Reactions: zipp
While they discussed both the Cards & kitties public practices from last night on the Saturday morning news they had footage from big blue madness but had none from the Yum. Are you kidding me! Unbelievable!

This happens ALOT.
One of the reasons I quit watchin local news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT