ADVERTISEMENT

WKU

LeFors4Ever

Three-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
They are TOUGH.

Matching up with Bassey is gonna be hard without Malik.

Yeah, it will be a tough game on Tues vs WKU. Huggie Bear and his chin mask cracked me up.

This is gonna be a good test. I don't know what expectations to have for this game.

With 4 scholarship guys out, I'm just hoping I see effort and competitiveness on every possession. If we win, then I'll feel really great about this group. If it's a close loss, that will stink but good in spite of the circumstances.

I DO NOT want to see us man handled. No YUM crowd is gonna take away a big advantage we usually have, so I'm not going in with big expectations. Bassey is a tank & WKU as a lot of good players all over their roster. Not gonna be easy, but that's what we want!

Reactions: shadow force
Haven’t seen a Vegas line on this game but at best I think we’d be favored by 1 or 2. WKU is legit. $tansbury manages to get P5 type players.

Have a feeling the Cards are really going to miss Malik in this game to handle Bassey.

If they lose a close game I won't feel too bad.

I expect Chris will employ a double of Bassey and make the other players beat them . between Jones/Johnson i'm not as concerned about Hollingsworth that will be a wash at worst. Will come down to those other role players WKU has are they good enough to carry them? I did notice in their previous game when Bassey /Hollingsworth were on the bench they were not as lethal not that are players are any better.

Per Stansbury Hollingsworth is a game time decision he is nursing a couple of injurys to hand and arm.

They hung around with a ranked WVU team for 40 minutes and could have won that game. They're plenty battle tested and won't be scared of our name or athletes.

I think it is a toss up but we can’t start the game like we did against Prairie View. We are going to have to play a good game start to finish.

Reactions: Deeva
I just want to kick Jude Redfield in the groin. I have never liked Western. In football or Basketball.

I thought the same thing....it took him 45 seconds to mention Ky. I can’t believe he’s working the ACC Network. I’d rather listen to Bill Walton...

No, no please not Bill Walton. I just mute Dykes every time he talks....and its all good.

I agree with you though that Dykes should never be calling an ACC game for sure.

No, no please not Bill Walton. I just mute Dykes every time he talks....and its all good.

I agree with you though that Dykes should never be calling an ACC game for sure.
How does a guy like Dykes keep his job. He is biased beyond belief and terrible on top of that. Muting is a must when he does a game.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Remember when Al Mcguire used to love some UofL? He loved some Denny Crum and UofL brand!

Seemed since I began watching Al and Len Elmore are the ONLY announcers I can recall liking anything Louisville. Maybe Vitale in some instances. Bilas seems neutral maybe, maybe not. He just whines about refs most the game so I don't hear much from him.

Larry Conley for Raycom obviously couldn't mask it. Can't remember the Metro guys other than Conley. Only Elmore in the Big East liked UofL, and he was like a 3rd tier guy for them, the rest of the Big East mouths did not like some UofL. Raftery loved some old school teams. Basically it is evident some serious rooting against UofL is alive and well.

Gminski for the ACC is brutal. You'd think he wanted a schollie and didn't get an offer or even a visit. He was a great player at Duke but just hates the Cards.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I honestly could care less who announces. Just punch the other team in the mouth like we did last night and leave them speechless. F'em and feed 'em fishheads!

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT