ADVERTISEMENT

With no sports to watch

CardsvsCats2019

One-Star Poster
Nov 23, 2019
I watched our 2013 tournaments games against Duke, Wichita St, and Michigan today. Damn I miss Pitino. His teams were so much fun to watch. Pressure on both ends of the court.

I miss it too. But the reality is CRP allowed the 3 strikes to happen to our UofL reputation and his name. I'm not certain that the 3rd call was truly a strike.

But I will adapt to CCM different style of game. He has too many great qualities about him and IMO he will be successful here.

Reactions: CardsvsCats2019
I miss it too. But the reality is CRP allowed the 3 strikes to happen to our UofL reputation and his name. I'm not certain that the 3rd call was truly a strike.

But I will adapt to CCM different style of game. He has too many great qualities about him and IMO he will be successful here.

Yeah, I personally think strikes two and three were bullshit in terms of Pitino having any knowledge whatsoever about the strippers or Fair in Vegas. But he was the CEO and I can accept that he had to go. It just sucks really really bad, for multiple reasons. The obvious, what the program has been put thru. Then ending up with a coach that plays a far more boring brand of basketball (in my opinion, of course). I just miss the hell out of turning teams over 18-20 times a game, and overwhelming them in transition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT