ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Cards Make The NCAA Tournament This Season?

Will CPKs First UofL Team Make The NCAAT?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will just say this, I have a few contacts one of which coaches a HS level AAU team who just so happens to be a diehard UK fan and he said the cards have definitively more talent. As long as everyone stays bought in and we limit injuries, I think we easily make the tournament and I would further state I would be shocked if we are worse than a 6 seed

I will just say this, I have a few contacts one of which coaches a HS level AAU team who just so happens to be a diehard UK fan and he said the cards have definitively more talent. As long as everyone stays bought in and we limit injuries, I think we easily make the tournament and I would further state I would be shocked if we are worse than a 6 seed
The UofL/UK matchups will be interesting to watch in the coming years. Two new relatively young coaches at both programs for the first time in many decades.

• Love
Reactions: Mayoman
Just passing this along to anyone wondering about whether Pope is planning to treat the rivalry with a level of class.

12565403.jpeg

The UofL/UK matchups will be interesting to watch in the coming years. Two new relatively young coaches at both programs for the first time in many decades.
Based on the first 3-4 months with both, I wouldnt trade 'em. I like where we are now and I really like the visits and interest we are getting! Time to flip the script on these f-tards!

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT