ADVERTISEMENT

Will Jeff Brohm ever coach at Louisville again?

The best chef in the world can’t make filet mignonette out of strip steak.

We could hire Nick Saban here, and he’ll not be as successful as he is at Bama. Because we ain’t Bama, and we don’t have tons of 4&5 star recruits in our back yard. Like FSU, Clemson and Miami.

We’re doing better, but it’s not like those guys.

That’s just the way it is. Recruiting is the killer for us. 8-9 wins will be very good most years.

Like it or not

Reality is the status quo for schools like UofL. I think we are fortunate to have a coach as good as Bobby Petrino. Just my opinion.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman and zipp
...If Petrino is the genius he gets credit for being shouldn't we be better than that?
This is where fans either don't understand or use facts...

What is "genius"? Maybe the upper 5-10% of coaches? No one's gonna say lower than 20%...then we have too many "geniuses".

Petrino is the 22nd highest paid coach in a P5 conference, which is 64 coaches. That puts him barely in the upper third. You ain't paying for "genius", and therefore, you have no right to expect genius. Truth be told, even if money weren't an issue, you can't get a "genius" to coach at U of L.

I'll grant you, Petrino is close to that on offense. But there are two other phases to the game that are equally important. We have a good coach overall, but he ain't in the HOF yet. Quit putting him there with your expectations...

I find it ironically funny when 8-9 wins is aiming low. LoL.

As Forrest Gump was famous to say....."You can't fix........"

Earth to reality....where are you?

This is where fans either don't understand or use facts...

What is "genius"? Maybe the upper 5-10% of coaches? No one's gonna say lower than 20%...then we have too many "geniuses".

Petrino is the 22nd highest paid coach in a P5 conference, which is 64 coaches. That puts him barely in the upper third. You ain't paying for "genius", and therefore, you have no right to expect genius. Truth be told, even if money weren't an issue, you can't get a "genius" to coach at U of L.

I'll grant you, Petrino is close to that on offense. But there are two other phases to the game that are equally important. We have a good coach overall, but he ain't in the HOF yet. Quit putting him there with your expectations...

I don't call him a genius. I hate when fans give him credit for being so without then holding him up to those expectations. If it required us to pay more to be better I'd happily do it. As far as his pay goes we should honestly get a discount for the results he providing considering we took a PR hit hiring him when nobody else in the P5 was going to.

I just can't bring myself to settling for 8 wins and having that be the best we can hope for. 8 wins and losing a mediocre bowl game seems like the program stagnating.

When you aim low, you go low!
I don't know where you're going with this, but it seems our BB coach decided to aim high. Or the Assistants did anyway.

Is that what you suggest?

If your saying aim for more wins, I'd say the coaches and players "aim" to win every game now.

I've worn red glasses since Schnelly was here. Every year I wanted "better". Better schedule. Better record. For years we wanted "big time", and now we have it. We were able to get, and coach up, enough players to win 10 games when we were Non P5

But now, reality says that when some of our YEARLY opponents have more five star players than we do four star, it's a tough gig.

Gotta take the bad with the good.

Meanwhile, we recruit against, and compete with schools who think they should win a NC every year. And they DON'T.

tOSU, Michigan, Florida, Bama, LSU, PSU, Miami, FSU, USC1, and on and on. All with tons of players right there, and tons of history on their side. Then here's U of L. The newbies. There are schools who have been "big time" for 75 years that can't compete with these guys. Cuse and BC come to mind. UNC, NCST, uk, KSU, OKST, TAMU, have all been trying for my lifetime. My idea of success has changed. It had to or I was going to be disappointed every year.

We have to win the ones we're supposed to, hope for a good bounce in the ones we're not, and stay in striking distance, and in the picture for a NYD Bowl, and an occasional top 15 class.

That would be success for me.

Last edited:

Petrino is the 22nd highest paid coach in a P5 conference, which is 64 coaches. That puts him barely in the upper third. You ain't paying for "genius", and therefore, you have no right to expect genius.

Nailed it.

I don't call him a genius. I hate when fans give him credit for being so without then holding him up to those expectations. If it required us to pay more to be better I'd happily do it. As far as his pay goes we should honestly get a discount for the results he providing considering we took a PR hit hiring him when nobody else in the P5 was going to.

I just can't bring myself to settling for 8 wins and having that be the best we can hope for. 8 wins and losing a mediocre bowl game seems like the program stagnating.

Then please inform us of whom you think could, or would, do a better job than Bobby Petrino here at UofL. Please be realistic with your response considering our recruiting base and the schools that we compete with in both recruiting AND our league/division.

There's nobody realistic that could do a better job than Petrino at least not based on anything concrete. Could Jeff Brohm? I mean, maybe. He seems to do well with the kids and guys seem to like playing for him and coaching under him but thats all purely speculative at this point. Nobody with a proven track record as good as Petrino's would touch this job if we were to fire Petrino after winning 34 games in 4 years.

I was pointing out his flaws from the last 4 years and I'm sure we all wished his record was better against big time opponents but it is what it is and a program like Louisville isn't going to be built to challenge the likes of Clemson and FSU in 3-4 years. Remember when "Clemsoning" was a thing? Now they're Alabama's biggest competition.

Petrino hasn't been perfect this go-round with the uptick in competition but at this point he's the best we got and that's o.k.

Then please inform us of whom you think could, or would, do a better job than Bobby Petrino here at UofL. Please be realistic with your response considering our recruiting base and the schools that we compete with in both recruiting AND our league/division.

I think Brohm could do better. Petrino may be the best we could do considering our athletic budget is shrinking. Our league has Clemson but the rest of the division is full of winnable games. We should have beaten BC and Wake last year with our Heisman 1st round pick QB.

Petrino isnt helping himself when itcomes to recruiting. He continues to hire unproven family members and the reason we struggle to find coordintors is because a lot of people dont want to work with Petrino. We had to overpay Sirmon to come here. We also keep neglecting the lines for multiple classes then have to scramble to fix the issue in one class. We have to do it with both lines in different years.

Petrino seems happy coast into retirement while getting paid millions.

He's won more than the 8 win mediocre bar you've set two out of his four seasons.

He won 9 games and one of those seasons we completely collasped turning a historically good season for us into a disappointment. If i saw us building toward something more it would be one thing but this seems like the best we are going to get out of Petrino.

I think Brohm could do better. Petrino may be the best we could do considering our athletic budget is shrinking. Our league has Clemson but the rest of the division is full of winnable games. We should have beaten BC and Wake last year with our Heisman 1st round pick QB.

Petrino isnt helping himself when itcomes to recruiting. He continues to hire unproven family members and the reason we struggle to find coordintors is because a lot of people dont want to work with Petrino. We had to overpay Sirmon to come here. We also keep neglecting the lines for multiple classes then have to scramble to fix the issue in one class. We have to do it with both lines in different years.

I like Jeff Brohm a lot, but you don't know any of what's in your post. It's all speculation and opinion unsupported by facts. Wake and BC both went to bowl games last year...

Reactions: gocds
I like Jeff Brohm a lot, but you don't know any of what's in your post. It's all speculation and opinion unsupported by facts. Wake and BC both went to bowl games last year...

And yet you find it “ok” that Jeff has both of his brothers employed a assistant coaches. I like Jeff but he doesn’t have CBP’s pedigree or coaching experience. Bobby has proven many times over the years that he knows how to develop players and how to improve their skills. Look at his NFL draftees. And, by the way, who knows if Jeff Brohm really would be available if CBP decided to take a hike. “Unproven family members” only apples to, in my opinion, to his son the qb coach. Other than that CBP’s “family” members are well experienced football people. And by the way, Bobby’s son is a Trinity grad just like all of the Brohm boys and he was a pretty fair qb there as well. Plus he did have the experience of coaching at Arkansas and WKU prior to coming home with his dad to UofL. All of you “Jeff to UofL” folks really need to get past that. Because he is at Purdue and apparently is pretty happy there. Plus we have a coach.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Blesss America!!!

Reactions: zipp and Mayoman
Yep.....a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Dance with the one ya have.....the grass may look greener on the other side of the hill but....................

And as I have heard gcds say, there are lots of green ass flies over there too.

And yet you find it “ok” that Jeff has both of his brothers employed a assistant coaches. I like Jeff but he doesn’t have CBP’s pedigree or coaching experience. Bobby has proven many times over the years that he knows how to develop players and how to improve their skills. Look at his NFL draftees. And, by the way, who knows if Jeff Brohm really would be available if CBP decided to take a hike. “Unproven family members” only apples to, in my opinion, to his son the qb coach. Other than that CBP’s “family” members are well experienced football people. And by the way, Bobby’s son is a Trinity grad just like all of the Brohm boys and he was a pretty fair qb there as well. Plus he did have the experience of coaching at Arkansas and WKU prior to coming home with his dad to UofL. All of you “Jeff to UofL” folks really need to get past that. Because he is at Purdue and apparently is pretty happy there. Plus we have a coach.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Blesss America!!!

I don't have a problem with family members being hired. I have a problem with hiring family members with no experience to jobs at a P5 school with the athletic budget we have. Is Nick Petrino really the best we could do? He may have gone to Trinity but he'd have been kicked out of Trinity if he wasn't Petrino's son. Is that little F'up really the best QB coach we could hire? Fans were reaching to try and give Nick credit for Jackson's god given talent. It will be interesting to see how the QBs who actually play more like prototypical QBs develop.

If our team looked well coached I wouldn't question the hires. Instead we lose games we shouldn't cause the o-line looks terrible and misses assignments, the defense simply whiffs on tackles and doesn't wrap up, the DBs completely miss assignments, or we simply ignore the lines for several classes at a time.

I'm not a Brohm to Louisville person so much as I want to see us improving as a program. If Petrino looked to be doing that I wouldn't be doubting. Right now I see 2016 as the best its ever going to get with Petrino. We tanked the end of the year but Jackson did win the Heisman.

I agree that its speculation that Brohm would be better but I see Petrino as coasting and us being a weaker version of Iowa. They are always good but never a real threat to the top of the league. Your 2nd sentence is kind of my point. We don't even expect to beat good teams. We have a losing record against bowl teams with a large portion of the wins from barely .500 teams.

I agree that its speculation that Brohm would be better but I see Petrino as coasting and us being a weaker version of Iowa. They are always good but never a real threat to the top of the league. Your 2nd sentence is kind of my point. We don't even expect to beat good teams. We have a losing record against bowl teams with a large portion of the wins from barely .500 teams.
What's other coaches' records against bowl teams only, and against teams with winning records only?

Need those lists to make a comparison...

I don't have a problem with family members being hired. I have a problem with hiring family members with no experience to jobs at a P5 school with the athletic budget we have. Is Nick Petrino really the best we could do? He may have gone to Trinity but he'd have been kicked out of Trinity if he wasn't Petrino's son. Is that little F'up really the best QB coach we could hire? Fans were reaching to try and give Nick credit for Jackson's god given talent. It will be interesting to see how the QBs who actually play more like prototypical QBs develop.

If our team looked well coached I wouldn't question the hires. Instead we lose games we shouldn't cause the o-line looks terrible and misses assignments, the defense simply whiffs on tackles and doesn't wrap up, the DBs completely miss assignments, or we simply ignore the lines for several classes at a time.

I'm not a Brohm to Louisville person so much as I want to see us improving as a program. If Petrino looked to be doing that I wouldn't be doubting. Right now I see 2016 as the best its ever going to get with Petrino. We tanked the end of the year but Jackson did win the Heisman.

Listen, I agree with everything in your post. I'm frustrated with Petrino right now for all the same reasons you are....we look unprepared, sloppy, undisciplined, and this hasn't been just a single year thing. We CONSISTENTLY lose fumbles and make dumb penalties and we have every year he's been here....not to mention that having 3 DCs in 3 years is atrocious and speaks to some issues I have with Petrino.

But....The one thing we need to try and the one thing Louisville has never had is consistency in the leadership of their football program. John L Smith coached 5 seasons..he's the only coach since 94' to coach more than 4 seasons. Petrino begins his 5th season in 2018 and while we all wished things went better the last 4 years, we all know they could be much worse and Petrino is a good enough coach and talent and we're a program thats at a level where we would be foolish to fire him because we aren't in the college playoff in first 4 years. Louisville has a slow climb to make up the college football mountain and we aren't going to get there any faster by firing someone like Petrino.

Reactions: zipp and Mayoman
You gotta dance with the one you brought.....until he can't dance anymore.

The problem with fans is that we tend to lean toward the optimistic unrealistic when it comes to expectations.

I want to win every game, every time.....but I know that is not going to happen....cause we ain't Bama or CU or OSU.....and even they lose a time or two....that's life. Winning 75-80% of the time is not to shabby for a newbie on the scene of Big Time CFB like the Cards are.

My frame of reference is that CUSA/BE/AAC was not running with the big dogs of the ACC and the like that we are privileged to play now each and every year with a legitimate shot at the CFP FF and NC. That is all I ask for, getting a fair shot.

You gotta dance with the one you brought.....until he can't dance anymore.

The problem with fans is that we tend to lean toward the optimistic unrealistic when it comes to expectations.

I want to win every game, every time.....but I know that is not going to happen....cause we ain't Bama or CU or OSU.....and even they lose a time or two....that's life. Winning 75-80% of the time is not to shabby for a newbie on the scene of Big Time CFB like the Cards are.

My frame of reference is that CUSA/BE/AAC was not running with the big dogs of the ACC and the like that we are privileged to play now each and every year with a legitimate shot at the CFP FF and NC. That is all I ask for, getting a fair shot.

Petrino hasn't been terrible, it just sucks that the best we are ever going to get as long as he is here 8-9 wins. The closest we got was 2016 and that season ran off the rails at the end. Right now I just don't see Petrino ever being a real threat to Clemson again.

Petrino hasn't been terrible, it just sucks that the best we are ever going to get as long as he is here 8-9 wins. The closest we got was 2016 and that season ran off the rails at the end. Right now I just don't see Petrino ever being a real threat to Clemson again.

WOW you’re being vey negative and pessimistic. How do you think Jeff Brohm (since he’s your favorite) would have done versus Clemson with UofL’s talent? I’ll tell you how - much worse than CBP did.

WOW you’re being vey negative and pessimistic. How do you think Jeff Brohm (since he’s your favorite) would have done versus Clemson with UofL’s talent? I’ll tell you how - much worse than CBP did.

Now you are guessing. Petrino took a more talented UofL team and barely beat Brohm and Purdue. I already said that I can't say with certainty that Brohm would do better. I think he would but there is no way to prove/disprove it now.

Maybe it is negative but why should I pretend to be positive if I don't think there is reason to be?

How can you definitively state that is the best it will ever get here under Petrino? You got an error free crystal ball? You can't possibly know that.

So far he is averaging 8.5 wins. Cards were a few injuries away from winning 10 or more just 2 years ago and were upset by bowl teams twice last year with chips on their shoulder. That happens in big time CFB nowadays. How else do you explain CU being upset by Syracuse last year?
Besides that.....what happened the last time the Cards replaced Petrino? Who's to say the next guy (whenever that is, doesn't repeat that fiasco?). Then the "Bring back CBP birds will be back out". I think it is time to be careful what you wish for....it may turn south in a hurry....like it did before. And how long did it take Strong to get it corrected and against lesser competition no less?

Appreciate what we have and practice a little disciplined restraint in your expectations. Geez.

Never thought I would see the day that winning 8 or 9 games at UofL would be reason for discontent. Where have you gone Fairground Stadium days of yesteryear?

Last edited:
Reactions: zipp
How can you definitively state that is the best it will ever get here under Petrino? You got an error free crystal ball? You can't possibly know that...
Exactly, and the naysayers too often claim that ("the best").

I'm entirely satisfied with the standard that Petrino has set. There's nothing indicating that Petrino can't rise above 8-9 wins, and he might fall below eight...perish the thought "seven wins"!!

We heard the same thing two years ago that Petrino couldn't beat Clemson or FSU. And now that rhetoric is just "Clemson". Keep those goalposts moving!...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
Exactly, and the naysayers too often claim that ("the best").

I'm entirely satisfied with the standard that Petrino has set. There's nothing indicating that Petrino can't rise above 8-9 wins, and he might fall below eight...perish the thought "seven wins"!!

We heard the same thing two years ago that Petrino couldn't beat Clemson or FSU. And now that rhetoric is just "Clemson". Keep those goalposts moving!...

The goalposts did move. Beating FSU last year doesnt mean the same thing it did when they had Winston and were making it to the playoff. They were barely a bowl team last year. The 2016 fsu team was a good win but that team had also taken a step back from where they were when ppl were saying Petrino could not beat them.

Now you are guessing. Petrino took a more talented UofL team and barely beat Brohm and Purdue. I already said that I can't say with certainty that Brohm would do better. I think he would but there is no way to prove/disprove it now.

Maybe it is negative but why should I pretend to be positive if I don't think there is reason to be?

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if losing an All-American defensive back in the 1st half had anything to do with Purdue’s success. Look, Jeff is proving himself to be a good coach but he hasn’t proven that he is as good as Bobby Petrino. And, yes, it’s pretty simple. Maybe someday all of you “Brohm” fans will get your wish, but it is not going to happen anytime soon as long as Bobby Petrino continues to win football games. Plus, in my opinion, this Jeff Brohm to Louisville “issue” is a dividing point and I seriously doubt that he or his family would like this conversation. They are UofL by the way. So get over yourself.

Reactions: zipp
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if losing an All-American defensive back in the 1st half had anything to do with Purdue’s success. Look, Jeff is proving himself to be a good coach but he hasn’t proven that he is as good as Bobby Petrino. And, yes, it’s pretty simple. Maybe someday all of you “Brohm” fans will get your wish, but it is not going to happen anytime soon as long as Bobby Petrino continues to win football games. Plus, in my opinion, this Jeff Brohm to Louisville “issue” is a dividing point and I seriously doubt that he or his family would like this conversation. They are UofL by the way. So get over yourself.

I'm not a Brohm fan as much as I'm a fan of continuing to move forward. I just don't think Petrino has the fire anymore to do that. He seems happy to hire win 8-9 games and be good and not great.

Not sure why someone having a different opinion than you is dividing the fanbase. i don't have to just accept ever decision that is made to be a fan. You and the Brohm family will be ok.

How can you definitively state that is the best it will ever get here under Petrino? You got an error free crystal ball? You can't possibly know that.

So far he is averaging 8.5 wins. Cards were a few injuries away from winning 10 or more just 2 years ago and were upset by bowl teams twice last year with chips on their shoulder. That happens in big time CFB nowadays. How else do you explain CU being upset by Syracuse last year?
Besides that.....what happened the last time the Cards replaced Petrino? Who's to say the next guy (whenever that is, doesn't repeat that fiasco?). Then the "Bring back CBP birds will be back out". I think it is time to be careful what you wish for....it may turn south in a hurry....like it did before. And how long did it take Strong to get it corrected and against lesser competition no less?

Appreciate what we have and practice a little disciplined restraint in your expectations. Geez.

Never thought I would see the day that winning 8 or 9 games at UofL would be reason for discontent. Where have you gone Fairground Stadium days of yesteryear?

I can't definitively say that things won't be better but there is no real evidence to support that they will be better. We aren't recruiting noticeably better than before. we still continue to struggle to find assistants that are both talented and willing to stay long term.

Who cares about the Fairground days? We aren't that program anymore so expectations should change with that. I know we aren't Bama which multiple 8 win seasons would be a tragedy but we should still be trying to be better to the point that 8 wins is the norm with better seasons be the goal. Right now it seems like everyone is just happy to get to 8 wins and all the past goals of being better are gone.

The goalposts did move. Beating FSU last year doesnt mean the same thing it did when they had Winston and were making it to the playoff. They were barely a bowl team last year. The 2016 fsu team was a good win but that team had also taken a step back from where they were when ppl were saying Petrino could not beat them.
If you're negative with 8 or 9 wins, you're just destined to be miserable. At least until UofL moves closer to some fertile recruiting grounds. :D And that's ok with me.

I was miserable when I sat in the old Cardinal Stadium in a sleet storm and watched us lose to FSU 40-0 with their 2nd-3rd string playing the second half.

It was just as miserable on a sunny day losing to EKU.

The avg number of wins in the ACC last year was 7.1

B-12 - 7.1

B-10 - 7.4

PAC-12 - 7.0

$EC - 7.6

In the ACC, 8 wins puts you in the top 5. Nine wins in the top 3

B-12....same

B-10 top 6 and 4

PAC-12 5 and 2

$EC 6 and 4

So 8 wins is above avg and in the top 25 of pouP5, and 9 put you in top ten talk.

There are 45 other P5 schools, and 65 Non P5 schools just hoping for that kind of disappointment.

I can live with it, and get a lucky bounce or two and big things can happen.

The worst possible thing that can happen to our program is that they become complacent. Its ridiculous to think that someone as competitive as Bobby Petrino will be satisfied with 8 wins a year. I think its ridiculous to assume a University that has put as much into their football program as Louisville and has tasted high level success would allow the program to stagnate at 8 wins.

Right now Louisville begins its 5th season in Power 5 football and we're averaging 8 wins a season. Thats a pretty good starting point, lets see where we are after 7 or 8 years and if we remain consistent then our recruiting should pick up and if that picks up then our wins should pick up. Building a successful football program in college football takes time and patience.

I'm confident in the leadership that if Petrino stagnates or they feel the program isn't where it needs to be they will look at ways to make it more successful.

If you're negative with 8 or 9 wins, you're just destined to be miserable. At least until UofL moves closer to some fertile recruiting grounds. :D And that's ok with me.

I was miserable when I sat in the old Cardinal Stadium in a sleet storm and watched us lose to FSU 40-0 with their 2nd-3rd string playing the second half.

B-12 - 7.1

B-10 - 7.4

PAC-12 - 7.0

$EC - 7.6

B-12....same

B-10 top 6 and 4

PAC-12 5 and 2

$EC 6 and 4

So 8 wins is above avg and in the top 25 of pouP5, and 9 put you in top ten talk.

There are 45 other P5 schools, and 65 Non P5 schools just hoping for that kind of disappointment.

RC nailed it there. Wonder how old gc87 is? I find that with age comes wisdom and patience. Understanding history is important and that is why the FG days do matter.

Instant gratification in FB success is so much harder to achieve in CFB that it is in CBB. Might be a good idea to consider that when arriving at W/L expectations.....especially considering the lack of real P5 tradition that UofL has in FB. I know it is difficult for some to understand...but as I said before....this is not CUSA/BE/AAC anymore.....we ain't in Kansas Toto. Above average is above average.....and with CBP we can feel comfortable that nobody hates to lose anymore than he does.

H
e will take UofL to double digit wins before he retires here at UofL. Even the great Bear B. had his struggles at Bama at certain times of his career there. It takes time. This year is the first year that all the players are CBP's recruits....and he is in uncharted territory for him being in his 5th year at any one coaching stay. So set back and enjoy the ride as many of us long time Cardinal fans are doing. Go Cards!

Last edited:
I’m not complacent. CBP is not complacent.

FSU, Clemson, Miami, VT, BC, et al are not complacent either.

WE DON’T HAVE A BACKYARD FULL OF RECRUITS!!!

We are going to struggle forever in recruiting. So if we can

Never mind. We’re going to win the NC every friggin year, and I’ll be pissed every year we don’t.

There.

I’m not complacent. CBP is not complacent.

FSU, Clemson, Miami, VT, BC, et al are not complacent either.

WE DON’T HAVE A BACKYARD FULL OF RECRUITS!!!

We are going to struggle forever in recruiting. So if we can

Never mind. We’re going to win the NC every friggin year, and I’ll be pissed every year we don’t.

There.

Amen brother! We also don't have a tradition or history of playing with the big dogs of CFB and going unbeaten or winning championships....but that doesn't matter to some I guess. They have the Nike complex....just do it...and do it with our shoes and gear on while doing it.....:rolleyes::oops:o_O LoL

Did you also move the goalposts in Petrino's favor when Wake and NC State improved? Or do you just move them in one direction?...

I’m not complacent. CBP is not complacent...
Yeah, I'm still googling to find the Petrino quote that he's happy with eight wins in most seasons--or any season. If any of our not-good-enough or a-little-dissatisfied guys in this thread can find it, please link it.

Petrino's better than most P5 coaches, and he's not overpaid for that performance. Someone can argue and argue all day long, but he can't get around that fact. And should it continue, it's why he's going to be our coach quite awhile longer in all probability...

B-12 - 7.1

B-10 - 7.4

PAC-12 - 7.0

$EC - 7.6

B-12....same

B-10 top 6 and 4

PAC-12 5 and 2

$EC 6 and 4

8 wins isn't the my issue. My problem is that it doesn't really seem like we are moving toward being better. We are moving toward being worse than better. Now people are making excuses already saying 6 and 7 wins are a possibility because the schedule is hard. It'd be nice to go into a game against a good team and not already count it as a loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT