ADVERTISEMENT

Wilkie01 Update Thread

Please continue to pray for our friend. His daughter posted this on Facebook this morning.

Here is today’s update on my Dad...no significant changes over night. He still has not opened his eyes. They are looking to do an MRI this morning. The PA said the doctor wants to do surgery on Saturday to remove the tumor on the right side. Still waiting on the pathology report either this afternoon or tomorrow. They are talking like it is cancer. But should know more about that after the report. I will continue to put updates out as things change or updates come. Please continue to keep those prayers coming.

Reactions: gocds
Never underestimate the power of prayer. God can do all things. It is easy to glorify God when things are going well. But remember that God can be glorified in the face of adversity as well. I pray that Wilkie will recover and be back posting soon. I also pray that his family will remain strong and the doctors administrating to Wilkie will be guided by a higher power.

Prayers for you, your family Wilkie!! Keep fighting!!

Never underestimate the power of prayer. God can do all things. It is easy to glorify God when things are going well. But remember that God can be glorified in the face of adversity as well. I pray that Wilkie will recover and be back posting soon. I also pray that his family will remain strong and the doctors administrating to Wilkie will be guided by a higher power.
Amen!

I'm very sorry to hear this. I've been following Wilkie on this board for a long time, as most others have as well. Prayers for the Wilkerson family all the way around!

Wilkie's daughter posted this update Thursday night. Please keep our friend in your prayers.

Update on Dad...today he finally cooperated and they were able to get his MRI done. Now we are waiting on those results and still his pathology results. He is still on the ventilator but is breathing over it. They have scheduled the second surgery for the tumor/mass on the right side for Saturday. Not sure what time yet. ?UPDATE...Surgery is 10:00 am?. We appreciate all the prayers and please keep them coming.

Please keep Wilkie and his family in your prayers

Wilkie's daughter posted this update Thursday night. Please keep our friend in your prayers.

Update on Dad...today he finally cooperated and they were able to get his MRI done. Now we are waiting on those results and still his pathology results. He is still on the ventilator but is breathing over it. They have scheduled the second surgery for the tumor/mass on the right side for Saturday. Not sure what time yet. ?UPDATE...Surgery is 10:00 am?. We appreciate all the prayers and please keep them coming.

Please keep Wilkie and his family in your prayers

Thanks for the update. Scary stuff.

Missed this the other day. Thanks steelers.

Thoughts and prayers Wilkie.

Just saw this thread. Thoughts are with Wilkie and his family in this difficult time.
As many have noted the focus of these boards is a diversion from the ups and downs of life. Important to keep that perspective.

Reactions: Art79
Keep battling Wilkie. You can beat this! My God bless and keep you, your brother, and your family.

Wilkie’s daughter posted this on Facebook yesterday afternoon. Please keep praying for our friend.

UPDATE

NO SURGERY tomorrow. Pathology came back and they are 80% positive that it is banyan. They are sending it off for a 2nd opinion to be 100% positive. Which now means it truly was a stroke. He will have a long road head of him with recovery and rehab. He is still on a ventilator but breathing above it. Please continue pray, as my family and many of you know it does work. God is good! That Kanye to those who have reached out. I will keep everyone updated as we learn more.

That’s the best news possible in this situation. Hang in there Wilkie!

Wilkie’s daughter posted this on Facebook yesterday afternoon. Please keep praying for our friend.

UPDATE

NO SURGERY tomorrow. Pathology came back and they are 80% positive that it is banyan. They are sending it off for a 2nd opinion to be 100% positive. Which now means it truly was a stroke. He will have a long road head of him with recovery and rehab. He is still on a ventilator but breathing above it. Please continue pray, as my family and many of you know it does work. God is good! That Kanye to those who have reached out. I will keep everyone updated as we learn more.

Thank You Lord !

Thoughts, prayers, and best wishes to Wilkie and his family. I wish them all the best and hope for a full recovery.

Praying for you everyday Wilkie. Would love to see you on the board one day. No matter how long it takes. Wishing well thoughts for you, and strength for your family.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Wilkie’s daughter posted this on Facebook late last night:

UPDATE 12/16/18

Dad has been off his sedation medication since 7:15 this morning. He is currently breathing mostly on his own over the ventilator. He had his eyes open off and on today as there is still sedation medication still working it’s way out of his system. Tomorrow they expect to take him off the ventilator. Please continue to pray as we get these baby steps. My brother flys home tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for safe travels for him.

Please continue to pray for our friend

Wilkie’s daughter posted this on Facebook late last night:

UPDATE 12/16/18

Dad has been off his sedation medication since 7:15 this morning. He is currently breathing mostly on his own over the ventilator. He had his eyes open off and on today as there is still sedation medication still working it’s way out of his system. Tomorrow they expect to take him off the ventilator. Please continue to pray as we get these baby steps. My brother flys home tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for safe travels for him.

Please continue to pray for our friend

Off Ventilation !!

God is so Good, no GREAT !!!

ADVERTISEMENT