ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcats: Not sure whether to laugh or cry

cards_in_2013

Getting the Hang of It
Aug 20, 2013
Catspause in meltdown. Millions spent on stadium upgrade. A season with 8 home games and sky high expectations has come unraveled.

For the UK players. Imagine being bashed week in and week out by a delusional fanbase who has tossed in the towel and moved on to basketball. Morale has got to be low!

For UK athletic budget: Contract extension and raise for Stoops last year after a 5-1 start. Since the new contract, his record is 4-11.

Stoops being savaged. I wouldn't want to be Barnhart if UK doesn't make a bowl.

To me this poetic justice after some of their recruits dissed Louisville and talked about going undefeated.

was banned earlier today when a fan said they should of hired Petrino when they had the chance and all I said was Barnfart was an idiot and that there would be 10 teams fighting to get Bobby if he were still at western. They started insulting me and I said to come up with some better insults while I get my bowl game plans worked out and poof I was gone. Bad sports they are.

I ENJOY every single minute when UofK loses a football game just because of how delusional the UofK football fans are in general. All we hear each and every year is how great they're GOING to be. How they're bigger, stronger, faster, deeper, and just better like they're the only team on earth reaching for those same goals.

When UofK football crashes and burns, it's FUN watching the reaction of the same delusional characters speaking the summer time garbage in the first place. I love every single SECOND of it. Oh, and it's always nice when the trolls disappear.

Yeah Cue.

One of the cayut clowns, keeps bringing up the basketball ALLEGATIONS on
a THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL BOARD !

Thats all shes got. Cant talk about their "glorious" team.

It would be epic for them to lose their last 3 games.
Eff uofk !

Georgia was so ripe for a beat down yesterday and the cats could not deliver. But no surprise really Uk is a deer in headlights. They suck plain and simple. Another year that plenty of opportunity is waiting for them and they cannot deliver. Vandy will take them down next week. I think any other SEC conference team would have went in there and spanked Georgia. I dont thinkGeorgia will win another game this season.

Should be an enthusiastic crowd in Lexington for their showdown with the Charlotte 49ers in 2 weeks.

Heard a Mildcat fan on the radio last week defending Stoops by saying that his record is better than Rich Brooks' was at the same stage.

Easiest job in the FBS.

Well thats how you act when your barely the third best team in the state just one lucky OT score better than Eastern Ky Univ. Wow after typing it they should just end football at ugay and save some money for more t shirts for B ball.

Reactions: American Male
How much will y'all laugh @ U of K when Cards deck (the other) Cats (LOL?)!

KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

Laugh or cry? Hmmmmmmmm. Let's see.....

Hahahahahahahahaha. Hohohohoho. Heeheeheeheeheee. Hahahahahahaha

Ahh...that felt good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT