ADVERTISEMENT

Why was the other thread deleted..

Card Fan In Bama

Getting the Hang of It
Aug 10, 2006
Forget about trash cans at (UK) football games. I could never hit or make bruises on a beautiful woman like this.

What is this all about?

She was the girlfriend of a UK football player. She posted pics on her twitter account of bruises on her body made by her boyfriend, according to her statement. Heather said she went to the police first and filed a complaint, but nothing happened. So, then she went to the internet. After a short time the pics were removed. IMHO she was probably threatened or paid or both not to cross UK sports or their players. This post are things that I have read from the internet, so it's all hearsay.

Also, In Dec 2018 a different football player beat a woman. Stoops was supposed to be investigating. I haven't read anything about that situation since then.

SMMFH. That trash can was the most embarrassed I’ve ever been for a university. How they expect anyone to take them serious when they have that shit going on and attacking Lamar?

They like to act like they have a high horse but we all know how things are at UKaay. Things have happened here but look how we responded. We cleaned house, cut ties and brought in Neeli. UKaay just doesn’t talk about it while sitting on their high horse

Reactions: SiouxfallsEric13
She was the girlfriend of a UK football player. She posted pics on her twitter account of bruises on her body made by her boyfriend, according to her statement. Heather said she went to the police first and filed a complaint, but nothing happened. So, then she went to the internet. After a short time the pics were removed. IMHO she was probably threatened or paid or both not to cross UK sports or their players. This post are things that I have read from the internet, so it's all hearsay.

Also, In Dec 2018 a different football player beat a woman. Stoops was supposed to be investigating. I haven't read anything about that situation since then.
If this happened at the Ville, it would be plastered all over the city and espissn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT