ADVERTISEMENT

Why does ESPN never give good news about UofL???

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
First time ever head coach David Padgett, goes and wins against a top #25 FSU team on the road(breaking their home winning streak of 28 games) and ESPN doesn't say one word about.
UofL is off to a great season so far, a 13-4 record with a interim head coach.
But whenever there is a sniff of bad news about UofL......ESPN is all over it.

they usually don't talk about unranked teams. nothing new and no conspiracy. if/when we become ranked again you'll start to see more coverage....plus did you not see the game? it's on youtube if you need highlights.

i can gurantee this when the NCAA , screws us real soon on the appeal you will get all the ESPN negative coverage you want. Watch and see!

First time ever head coach David Padgett, goes and wins against a top #25 FSU team on the road(breaking their home winning streak of 28 games) and ESPN doesn't say one word about.
Because most of their staff are Uconn fans and they are still pissed that we got the nod over Uconn for the ACC opening when Maryland joined the Big 10.

Becasue their Director for College Sports content used to work for Cal at Uk and Memphis.

Because they can't get their noses out of Duke & UNCheats rear ends long enough to say anything positive about UofL or anyone else

Low seeds rock, lol.

I suspect we will be a 3-4 seed in the end. We simply are not that bad, lol.

Cards are a rising 7 in the current Bracketology but we know it's way too early to think about it.

UofL has a # of toss-up games remaining on the schedule - chances for their position to change immensely for better or worse.

If you made me guess today, I'd think UofL would be a 6 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT