ADVERTISEMENT

Whose fault is it today for Georgia?

Richt? Grantham?
Richt and the administration. Georgia is a football crazy state with as much talent per capita as anyone and a demanding fan base. IMO Richt got too comfortable in the situation and did not recruit as well as he once did and found himself on the hot seat as a result. The administration left him on the hot seat too long and recruiting suffered while he was dead man walking.

I have never seen a UGA defense play as poorly as they did today. Kirby Smart has his work cut out. OTOH Ole Miss is a snootful.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Richt and the administration. Georgia is a football crazy state with as much talent per capita as anyone and a demanding fan base. IMO Richt got too comfortable in the situation and did not recruit as well as he once did and found himself on the hot seat as a result. The administration left him on the hot seat too long and recruiting suffered while he was dead man walking.

I have never seen a UGA defense play as poorly as they did today. Kirby Smart has his work cut out. OTOH Ole Miss is a snootful.
Chad Kelly can sling the rock too.

Chad Kelly can sling the rock too.

Was listening to UGA/OM game on XM. They just patch in to home team's broadcast. Once Kelly was pulled, homer OM broadcaster said Kelly should be in greater consideration for Heisman, because LJ hasn't faced same level of competition. I laughed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT