ADVERTISEMENT

Which players are you most excited to see in 2018?

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
Personally, I’ve been excited about Mike Boykin on the D-line since he originally committed to us 2 years ago. He arrived on campus recently so hoping he suits up against Bama to defend Damien Harris and company.
Also been looking forward to Jawon Pass’s first start for some time now. I think he’ll be the next great QB here.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
I want to see if Amonte Caban Steps up. I want to see if Mickey Crum finally fulfills his potential. I want to see how our defensive backfield, talented but green, fares. Of course I want to watch the growth of Puma.

Watching the growth of Dorian Etheridge and the realization of bad ass Dee Smith on defense.

Dez Fitzpatrick on offense.

Returning - Colin Wilson. Next year I am hopeful that we get into more of a signature BP offense and away from the read option. If we do, a true running game will be key and Colin Wilson has the skills to be huge for us.

Transfer - Rodjay Burns. We will need all of the help we can get on the defensive side of the ball, particularly in the defensive backfield, hoping that he can add a large impact.

Incoming Freshman - Robert Hicks. I think he is the crown jewel of the class. Love his game.

Returning - Colin Wilson. Next year I am hopeful that we get into more of a signature BP offense and away from the read option. If we do, a true running game will be key and Colin Wilson has the skills to be huge for us.

Transfer - Rodjay Burns. We will need all of the help we can get on the defensive side of the ball, particularly in the defensive backfield, hoping that he can add a large impact.

Incoming Freshman - Robert Hicks. I think he is the crown jewel of the class. Love his game.
Mbanasor, Burns, Chandler Jones, Hicks and Goldwire for defense. Marshall, more of Fitz, Bentley, Bateman on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT