ADVERTISEMENT

Wheres my post

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
If the blew clowns are going to lurk, might as well participate.

After all this is called RIVALS :mad:

Reactions: Deeva
I would say that Kentucky is the ugliest 7-1 P5 school ever, but we suck so bad that I don’t care.

Reactions: Deeva
I would say that Kentucky is the ugliest 7-1 P5 school ever, but we suck so bad that I don’t care.
I’m not even gonna disagree. That was the ugliest win I’ve ever seen. But we were road dogs so hell with it. I’ll take it.

Our offense is struggling, But our defense is incredible. Mizzou averaged 39 pts a game and over 500 yards. Uk forced them into 8 straight punts and zero first downs in the second half.

There was an old thread where I said Kentucky is good this year because we have nfl caliber players at several spots on the field. This was during week 2. I was laughed off the board. So if you’re inviting cat fans in, im happy to poke my head up.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
As a UL fan with two kids who graduated from usuck and a son-in-law who played at UK, I've said for the past 4-5 seasons, if they ever get a Defensive Line they will be good. They did and they are! Wish we could get a D Line and a D Line coach to boot.

Reactions: MEMEBLUE
As a UL fan with two kids who graduated from usuck and a son-in-law who played at UK, I've said for the past 4-5 seasons, if they ever get a Defensive Line they will be good. They did and they are! Wish we could get a D Line and a D Line coach to boot.
Football teams are built from the inside out. I’ve done my share of sniping at stoops but it’s clear that he understands this. He’s steadily built depth in the trenches on both sides. It’s taken some extreme patience from everyone involved but we finally have a good squad with solid lineplay that goes two or three deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT