ADVERTISEMENT

When

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I have been waiting since we signed this current class to see the women play but I haven’t been able to see them play yet. I was really looking forward to watching them play UConn next week but that got canceled. When is the next scheduled TV game?
I saw where HVL went 5 for 9 from the 3 point line and scored 20 points. I saw that on the ESPN trailer at the bottom. I sure would love to see them play.

Reactions: FlavRunit
The team is as good as advertised. The only mystery so far is the absence of Kianna Smith. Other than that, they are a joy to watch.

I have been waiting since we signed this current class to see the women play but I haven’t been able to see them play yet. I was really looking forward to watching them play UConn next week but that got canceled. When is the next scheduled TV game?
I saw where HVL went 5 for 9 from the 3 point line and scored 20 points. I saw that on the ESPN trailer at the bottom. I sure would love to see them play.
If you have cable with ESPN and either a Firestick or Roku, download the ESPN app and you can watch the game on Demand. If you pay $5.99/month for ESPN+, you can watch them all live.

I have ESPN and everything else I have stuff nobody has heard of yet. Thanks for the tip I will have to check this out.

ADVERTISEMENT