ADVERTISEMENT

When, in God's name, is the ACC going to release a football schedule??????

I would say sometime soon. Last season it was out mid January, if memory serves correctly. Guess someone has a few OOC games to fill.

Good point, ULCard17. I think the one ACC team that still is working to sign a contract for a 4th non-conference game is Boston College. Everybody else already has four.

You have to get the non-conference games set first, because if you do it the other way around, it becomes very difficult to find someone in another conference with an open date to match yours.

One possibility is for BC to play at UCF ... but I haven't heard of this advancing beyond the rumor stage.

Just got an email from the ACC in response to this question:

"Looks like it will be tomorrow (Thursday) morning around 10am. We'll have it posted on ACCSports.com."

Also it appears that BC will be filling that fourth non-conference game by adding a home game against Georgia State.

One of the things that will be different about the 2015 schedule than the 2014 schedule is that the season is going to be "contracted" by one week. The regular season will start the week of (Saturday) September 5th (with some games played earlier that week), and will end the week of November 28th. ACC teams will have 13 weeks to play their 12 regular season games, instead of the 14 weeks we had last year. The same will be true for the Big10, PAC-12 and SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT