ADVERTISEMENT

When does UL hear from NCAA on appeal??

T-Bone74

Four-Star Poster
Aug 5, 2001
I thought NCAA had 30 days? I could be horribly wrong on that though. I just hope no matter the decision that they hear something before the season starts so we can just move on.

GO CARDS!

Here's a copy of a post from CardGame on the "other board":

"After the COI's response is filed, which is due by Sept. 8, Louisville has 14 days to file a rebuttal to the COI's response. After that, the Enforcement Staff has 10 days to file a statement. After that, Louisville has 10 days to file a response to the Enforcement Staff's statement. After that, a hearing may be scheduled for Louisville to make an oral argument. After that, the Infractions Appeals Committee rules by majority vote. Its decision is final within the NCAA. The only avenue for Louisville to appeal the IAC's decision would be the U.S. legal system."

Here's a copy of a post from CardGame on the "other board":

"After the COI's response is filed, which is due by Sept. 8, Louisville has 14 days to file a rebuttal to the COI's response. After that, the Enforcement Staff has 10 days to file a statement. After that, Louisville has 10 days to file a response to the Enforcement Staff's statement. After that, a hearing may be scheduled for Louisville to make an oral argument. After that, the Infractions Appeals Committee rules by majority vote. Its decision is final within the NCAA. The only avenue for Louisville to appeal the IAC's decision would be the U.S. legal system."

Geeeeesh never ends!
Thanks for posting

I'll save everyone the suspense...DECLINED. The NCAA ain't giving up that easily.

Then, we're off to see the judge. And the clock for that process is measured in years...

I am sure the NCAA will wait just minutes before the UofL football game to make an announcement..............and who does UofL play on Saturday...........yep, North Carolina.

Chirp... chirp... I thought we would hear something by now? Anyone with knowledge know why we haven't heard something? Was it 30 calendar days, working days, Hurricane Irma?

Chirp... chirp... I thought we would hear something by now? Anyone with knowledge know why we haven't heard something? Was it 30 calendar days, working days, Hurricane Irma?

Don't know if it's true, but I heard that the deadline is not set in stone and they actually have more time to respond than what was stated.

ADVERTISEMENT