ADVERTISEMENT

What's Your Favorite Adult Beverage?

Woodford Reserve over ice.

With beer it's generally a Stella or a Dos Equus Dark when I am out. A Heineken or retro lager (Schlitz or Hamm's) at the house.

Last edited:
Bourbon/whiskey/rum and a mixer. Occasionally vodka, never beer...

Uh is coffee . . . . Naaaaaa, just kidding. I’m not much of a drinker but my summertime drink would be gin and tonic w/lime. Wintertime drink would be bourbon and ginger ale with lemon. If I’m hot a cold bud lite with a frosted mug is pretty darn good. But never, never more than two drinks on any occasion and more often than not, one is plenty for me.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
I like to stay out of jail, so not much bourbon for me. Heresy, I know, around these parts. Only in the modest of moderations. I'm an ice cold beer man. I don't discriminate. Light beer, import, domestic, IPA, microbrew, give it to me.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
A double Bloody Mary with Absolute Vodka, no salt, topped with olives, not celery, and 2 splashes of hot sauce and several shakes of black pepper. Yea, I like it hot!:D

Also, a shot of Jim Beam with coke over 2 ice cubes when vodka is not available.:p

Reactions: Deeva
Bud light if I'm going to be drinking over an extended period...you know, getting hammered. Smirnoff Ice if it's a shorter period and I just want a non-bloated buzz.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT