ADVERTISEMENT

What is the latest on the INJURY REPORT for UofL

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
Injury
[WR] 09/17/2015 - James Quick ( Ankle )
[TE] 09/17/2015 - Cole Hikutini ( Shoulder )
[QB] 09/17/2015 - Will Gardner ( Ribs )
[WR] 09/17/2015 - Alphonso Carter ( Hamstring )
[DT] 09/17/2015 - Johnny Richardson ( Knee )
[WR] 09/17/2015 - Jamari Staples ( Knee )

I would like to know the same, especially Gardner and Staples? It just seems that bobby has become so secretive. I'm sure you don't want to give the other team an advantage in scouting but come on we are getting ready to play Samford, which we will probably learn nothing by playing.

Injury
[WR] 09/17/2015 - James Quick ( Ankle )
[TE] 09/17/2015 - Cole Hikutini ( Shoulder )
[QB] 09/17/2015 - Will Gardner ( Ribs )
[WR] 09/17/2015 - Alphonso Carter ( Hamstring )
[DT] 09/17/2015 - Johnny Richardson ( Knee )
[WR] 09/17/2015 - Jamari Staples ( Knee )
What about the transfer from Texas A&M ?

Are you referring to Fields? He's been out on the field, but usually not doing much. A real let-down for me. I was led to believe that he would be better than Lozo.
No, Savage is the WR from A&M and he's been pretty good so far. Fields hasn't been bad, he's just not been all world like he was at TCU. I'm telling everybody defense is not the problem. They have been on the field almost twice as much as the offense these three games. If the offense was averaging 30 points and 400 yards a game, we would be 3-0.

No, Savage is the WR from A&M and he's been pretty good so far. Fields hasn't been bad, he's just not been all world like he was at TCU. I'm telling everybody defense is not the problem. They have been on the field almost twice as much as the offense these three games. If the offense was averaging 30 points and 400 yards a game, we would be 3-0.
Savage is the one i asking about. I had missed any receptions by him and I wasn't sure he was playing.

Hikutini could probably play against Samford, but he will probably be held out this weekend and should be 100% ready for NC State. Quick should be ready by the FSU game.

Carter, Staples, Gardner, and Richardson - I don't expect to see any of them at all this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT