ADVERTISEMENT

What do you run 1st Snap against Bama?

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
Personally, I’d like to set up Tutu Atwell in the slot have him take a jet sweep and then he throws a bomb to a wide open Jaylen or Dez. What would be your first call to against Saban?

After we return the opening kick for 6 then have the pick 6 fredburg mentioned, we're up 14-0 so air it out, a 65 yard post route

Reactions: BPGhost
Personally, I’d like to set up Tutu Atwell in the slot have him take a jet sweep and then he throws a bomb to a wide open Jaylen or Dez. What would be your first call to against Saban?
Isn’t that basically what we tried first play against Auburn with Lamar? Wasn’t it an INT? I’d run a short, low risk pass, maybe a crossing route.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Isn’t that basically what we tried first play against Auburn with Lamar? Wasn’t it an INT? I’d run a short, low risk pass, maybe a crossing route.
This is correct. I would say give the specific instruction not to throw an INT, or maybe throw one if you believe the superstition of Lamar and Teddy both throwing INTs on their first passes caused them to become all time greats :D

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
This is correct. I would say give the specific instruction not to throw an INT, or maybe throw one if you believe the superstition of Lamar and Teddy both throwing INTs on their first passes caused them to become all time greats :D
i think Chris Redman’s first throw was an int.

I’d run for my life. :D

No tricks. They saw the Auburn game and will be ready

I like the short pass I think.

Anything that gets positive yds, and gets rid of the nerves.

Wonder what Saban's reaction would be to that? Any guesses?

Heck, what would the penalty be for that?

Reactions: landwrecker
my forecast is that Alabama gets allegations against it in July and the majority of their team is involved. Rather than losing to Louisville because they have no players they discuss with ESPN and get the game cancelled

I would line up with two tight-ends and full back and run Dae Williams off tackle. They may stop it for no gain but I am sending my team and theirs a message. We are not afraid and we are going to go toe to toe with you for 60 minutes so you better be ready.

Agree, this is what I am thinking as well. A simple run, let Puma settle in. No cute stuff like with Lamar's first play against Auburn.

I would line up with two tight-ends and full back and run Dae Williams off tackle. They may stop it for no gain but I am sending my team and theirs a message. We are not afraid and we are going to go toe to toe with you for 60 minutes so you better be ready.

^^^^
This

Nothing “cute”...just Be Physical.,,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT