ADVERTISEMENT

WF Game Thread

Rolling roiling Rolling
This defense has officially grown up.
Best game I've been to in a long long time 😁😁😁😁😁

Well baring some serious collapse today and going forward in the JM and NC.St games. Satt has saved his job . Josh is happy he want have to go spending and looking.

I can’t wait to see what the ACC talking heads are going to say after the game. During the halftime show they said WF would pour it on in the 2nd half a pull away.

After all the BS calls by the refs in the 1st half I say keep your foot on the gas.

If we can scoa Benjamin dite

I can’t wait to see what the ACC talking heads are going to say after the game. During the halftime showYeah. Me either. they said WF would pour it on in the 2nd half a pull away.

I can’t wait to see what the ACC talking heads are going to say after the game. During the halftime show they said WF would pour it on in the 2nd half a pull away.

Spineless morons said nothing. They all picked WFU this morning. The second one from the left said WF would win by a lot then said it again at halftime when the lead was one. After the game it was like it never happened. Of course any “expert” on the ACC Network (except Luke Hancock) is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to analysts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT