ADVERTISEMENT

welcome UK fans and trolls

beasleythecard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 7, 2007
louisville
It pains me to say it, but great win UK.

Our coaches are morons and it bit us again today.

The defensive coordinator has a boner for the blitz and refuses to change as running backs and wide receivers run past his blitz.
Our defense is worn out at the end of games because we blitz every down. We have not prepared any depth so we are stuck.

our offensive line is OFFENSIVE and is a slap in the face to organized football.

Our special teams is sub par. it seldomly benefits us in any positive way.

so as UK fans celebrate the win and troll us. I hope that Louisville will have a new defensive coordinator, new offensive line coach, and a new special teams coach. otherwise I will buy a condo in raleigh and one in nashville because we will never be better than the russel athletic or the music city bowl with the three morons in charge of or defense, special teams and offensive line that we presently have.

Louisville, Grantham needs to go, klenakis needs to go and the other grantham in charge of special teams needs to go as well.

otherwise we embrace being mediocre.

enjoy the win Cats and thank you for exposing our moron coaches to those with their heads up their cans. they need to be fired tonight.

I fully intend to gloat and be a jerk about this for months to come...but first, I gotta say that Lamar Jackson is an incredible talent. Not just athletic, but also plays incredibly smart (even I'll admit two of his turnovers were freak accidents).

He still deserves the Heisman without question.

I said it earlier, I'll say it again. These are the kinda games you love watching every weekend, no matter who you support. Its good to come away with a win for once and not pull a "UK" at the end haha. Jackson is one good S.O.B. I didn't really watch him play that much before the game, seen him here and there, and thought no way is this dude a top candidate for the Heisman. After this game, I'll eat my own words. That dude is LEGIT!!! He's got the wheels and everything else you look for in a dual threat QB. I do think that maybe him, or the OC underestimated our DB's, a lot of people have though. I'm glad we won, I'm glad it was a good game, UofL doesn't really have that much to be upset about, a 9-3 record in a P5 conference is pretty solid. I will agree the above, from the looks of this game and the other one I've watched UofL in, that Off. line is horrible. If it was on par with the rest of the conference Jackson would have already been named the Heisman winner. I just never knew if it was the talent at the position or the coach, but I guess from reading your guys thoughts its the coach. What do you all have coming up for the next couple years? Better? Worse? Same? As far a Off. line goes?

Reactions: pervisl
I am not shocked at all, been saying it for weeks and getting railed by the pom pom card fans. they see it today. I am hopeful our athletic director wants change on our coaching staff.
Well then you need to be calling for Petrino to be fired because it was the play calling that lost the game today. You wouldn't understand that though because you're too worried about the OL's "splits" and other inconsequential things.

Well then you need to be calling for Petrino to be fired because it was the play calling that lost the game today. You wouldn't understand that though because you're too worried about the OL's "splits" and other inconsequential things.
be serious for a moment.
imagine what this team would look like if we had a real running game with our running backs. For ratcliff to get time over smith is a joke, and for us to not run a 3 tight end set and power football is a joke.
there was no penalty for fumbles on this team and it showed.
there was no penalty for penalties on this team and it showed.
lack of dicipline, lack of focus, lack of execution, lack of looking like a prepared team.

severe lack of dicipline on the team.

you can hate me all you wish, but the way you sunshine pump this team is laughable.

I said uk would beat us because we refuse to run the ball with running backs. I am not happy to be right.

I said all you have to do is blitz the widest gap of our offense and uk did it with success.

we blitz every down on defense and a pop warner team would simply throw over it. Uk beat us because our coaches are not worthy of being on the sideline. period point blank

@BPGhost to see you sunshine pump that effort is laughable, and sad. this team needs coaches that want to win and instill dicipline. we have neither at the moment.

if this team is not overhauled we can expect more of the same mediocre football and some bizzar losses.

but i suspect you enjoy mediocre football.

I want a championship.

this same team, take washington off
take quick off, put ratcliff on the bench. Mix in power football with 3 tight ends, and use jeremy smith as a running back.

this team would be undefeated.

but since this is mediocre university of the sunshine pumpers we will at best be 9-3 forever.

Reactions: pervisl and CGblue
be serious for a moment.
imagine what this team would look like if we had a real running game with our running backs. For ratcliff to get time over smith is a joke, and for us to not run a 3 tight end set and power football is a joke.
lack of dicipline, lack of focus, lack of execution, lack of looking like a prepared team.

you can hate me all you wish, but the way you sunshine pump this team is laughable.

I said uk would beat us because we refuse to run the ball with running backs. I am not happy to be right.

I said all you have to do is blitz the widest gap of our offense and uk did it with success.

we blitz every down on defense and a pop warner team would simply throw over it. Uk beat us because our coaches are not worthy of being on the sideline. period point blank

@BPGhost to see you sunshine pump that effort is laughable, and sad. this team needs coaches that want to win and instill dicipline. we have neither at the moment.

if this team is not overhauled we can expect more of the same mediocre football and some bizzar losses.

I want a championship.

take quick off, put ratcliff on the bench. Mix in power football with 3 tight ends, and use jeremy smith as a running back.

but since this is mediocre university of the sunshine pumpers we will at best be 9-3 forever.

Not defending one or the other, but I do remember reading a thread where Beasley said this, he was right. I just didn't believe UK would actually get a game plan to do what he said to do. I know it didn't take a genius to figure it out, but I guess you'd have to be a fan of UK to understand the shock of us doing something that made sense every now and then. Good luck in post season!

Not defending one or the other, but I do remember reading a thread where Beasley said this, he was right. I just didn't believe UK would actually get a game plan to do what he said to do. I know it didn't take a genius to figure it out, but I guess you'd have to be a fan of UK to understand the shock of us doing something that made sense every now and then. Good luck in post season!
anybody with eyes can see that our offensive line is OFFENSIVE to organized football.
only people that dont see it is the mediocre football loving sunshine pumpers of sunshine pumper U.
the splits where we are running the ball are off. our line is not an even line. and a blind DC can see that. klenakis is a moron.

be serious for a moment.

I want a championship.

I don't hate you at all - you're simply incorrect in the majority of your assessments - including what being a 'sunshine pumper' actually means. I actually feel bad for people like you who are not happy unless they're not happy.

Today's loss was a complete joke - and make no mistake, we earned it. At the end of the day - poor play calling offensively and lack of assignment football defensively killed any chance of winning. That starts at the top so, you need to be calling for Petrino's head I guess.

But as I've said before - Big Boy football teams don't "sack" coaches mid season. Unlike your posts - they don't behave in the manner of a 12 year girl. Serious question – if the games make you honestly this miserable, why do you even watch? I can only assume because you enjoy misery.

As for kraghorpe, I was one of the fans that did not renew my season tickets until he was fired.

Reactions: Banker85
anybody with eyes can see that our offensive line is OFFENSIVE to organized football.
only people that dont see it is the mediocre football loving sunshine pumpers of sunshine pumper U.
the splits where we are running the ball are off. our line is not an even line. and a blind DC can see that. klenakis is a moron.
Is the future looking better or worse for these positions? Talent wise of the bodies coming up, not their development from said coach?

I don't hate you at all - you're simply incorrect in the majority of your assessments - including what being a 'sunshine pumper' actually means. I actually feel bad for people like you who are not happy unless they're not happy.

Today's loss was a complete joke - and make no mistake, we earned it. At the end of the day - poor play calling offensively and lack of assignment football defensively killed any chance of winning. That starts at the top so, you need to be calling for Petrino's head I guess.

But as I've said before - Big Boy football teams don't "sack" coaches mid season. Unlike your posts - they don't behave in the manner of a 12 year girl. Serious question – if the games make you honestly this miserable, why do you even watch? I can only assume because you enjoy misery.

As for kraghorpe, I was one of the fans that did not renew my season tickets until he was fired.
you can not on one side say the loss was a joke and then say we dont need power football. Been a family ticket holder since birth. have never been a season we didnt have tickets, luxary box ect... 4 seats were purchased that are permanant seats.

this loss is solidly on the offensive line, the line coach and on our defensive coordinators blind love for a blitz that does not work. duke threw over it, virginia, wake and houston abused our aggressiveness. he wears his own defens out with the moronic blitz.

big boy football abuses teams with power football. we slam our 208 lb qb in the mix and keep our 240 pound 4.5 40 time back on the sideline. (makes no sence to me) but please continue to tell me power football has no place at louisville.

This is my team. I support it.

what i dislike is that we have not been prepared since the clemson game, and it is clear that changes need to be made asap.

Grantham and his love for the blitz and the 3/4 set is out of touch with todays power football. Klenakis and his techniques taught to our linemen are of no help. they have to cheat gaps to make holes. defenses plan for it and stop us.

poor coaching, sorry technique. undiciplined team. unprepared team makes for some sorry football to watch.

take lamar jackson away and we are a 3 win team simply because we refuse to run the ball with our running backs.

we need linemen taht are not scared of contact, and linemen that are competent. Most of all we need a competent line coach and DC.

Is the future looking better or worse for these positions? Talent wise of the bodies coming up, not their development from said coach?
if Klanakis is our line coach next season, louisville will quicky empty the waiting list for tickets because thousands may not renew.
our recruiting is okay i guess, but who knows.

Not talking as much about the recruiting aspect of it I can see it on your main page, im talking about the 2nd/3rd stringers that will be taking over. btw how long has klanakis been there?

you can not on one side say the loss was a joke and then say we dont need power football. Been a family ticket holder since birth. have never been a season we didnt have tickets, luxary box ect... 4 seats were purchased that are permanant seats.

this loss is solidly on the offensive line, the line coach and on our defensive coordinators blind love for a blitz that does not work. duke threw over it, virginia, wake and houston abused our aggressiveness. he wears his own defens out with the moronic blitz.

big boy football abuses teams with power football. we slam our 208 lb qb in the mix and keep our 240 pound 4.5 40 time back on the sideline. (makes no sence to me) but please continue to tell me power football has no place at louisville.

This is my team. I support it.

what i dislike is that we have not been prepared since the clemson game, and it is clear that changes need to be made asap.

Grantham and his love for the blitz and the 3/4 set is out of touch with todays power football. Klenakis and his techniques taught to our linemen are of no help. they have to cheat gaps to make holes. defenses plan for it and stop us.

poor coaching, sorry technique. undiciplined team. unprepared team makes for some sorry football to watch.

take lamar jackson away and we are a 3 win team simply because we refuse to run the ball with our running backs.

we need linemen taht are not scared of contact, and linemen that are competent. Most of all we need a competent line coach and DC.
So I can't say that the loss was a joke without calling for "power football" but, you can say that our OL is not as good as a HS OL and then say we need to make the off tackle hand off the staple of our offense??? How does that make sense in any way? You also say that "fumbling has no consequence" yet you (I can only assume) call for Jeremy Smith to get a bunch of touches, when his carry to fumble ratio is the worst of any of the RBs. How does that make sense?

Based upon your post - I'm not sure that you watched the game. We came with a true blitz on far less than 50% of the time. You do understand that in the 3-4, typically one of the hybrid OLB/REs will rush the QB - don't you? Surely you're not advocating only rushing 3? BTW when we didn't blitz, our CBs got beat one on one because our interior pass rush didn't get to the QB. Our DBs (save JA) did a poor job of covering regardless of the fact that there were a number of backups in there. Also, there is no such thing as "today's power football" = lots of 3 TE sets. . Today's "power football" is teams going multiple / read option / tempo (including Bama) and the 3-4 is a much better defense against that.

You seem to equate 'Big Boy' football to B1G football. Spoiler alert - that is not the type of coach that BP is - nor will he ever be. The only time he has ever played that type of football is salting away games in the 4th qtr. Would be nice if he would understand that our OL is not dominant and maybe call some screens / slants. I also think that LJ needs to realize that every pass play does not need to be a go route. We would have beaten uk by 21 if we simply continued to take the underneath routes and or, him simply running when his first three receivers weren't open.

Kudos to your family's fandom but again, if being a fan makes you this miserable - I say go find something that makes you happy because clearly, this ain't it.

Reactions: awf and Mayoman
Beas
BP youre both right.
Our anger should be at the team , not each other.

On the power' football, you try it when what you run isnt working.
Thats the problem in a nutshell. No new plays by the offense or defense.

You don't fire coaches mid-season,youre right.

Cards fans unite.

Louisville was favored in that one too but not by 4 touchdowns. You surely don't believe that is greater than what happened today.
Lol - you tell me. Was today really better than not going to bowls the last two years? If you say yes, you're either a liar or, simply a yut basketball fan.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
We would have beaten uk by 21 if we simply continued to take the underneath routes and or, him simply running when his first three receivers weren't open.
kinda funny to see you throw what i am saying back at me.
the underneath has been open since the clemson game.

Lol - you tell me. Was today really better than not going to bowls the last two years? If you say yes, you're either a liar or, simply a yut basketball fan.
If it's not a playoff bowl.........meh for me. If it's a 6-6 bowl versus 5-7, I really don't care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT