ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 ACC PIC UM....for Bragging Rights....lets go...

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
Good fortune this week fellow pic'rs. Shooting for perfection TPA style. Be aware of the early week day games!

BC @ VT (Thur) - Hokies get to cooking and smoke the Eagles all night long

FSU @ Duke (Fri) - My 'who cares game'...hope FSU pulls the upset to help us in the standings...but hope is slim for Dukie home game

Canes @ Cards - I am pic'ing the Canes so that the Cards win...silly I know but whatever I can do for the cause...worked last week at UVA

WF @ UConn - Hard to beat convicts especially in their back yard...Fake Worrest gets robbed and falls again

*ND @ GT - (TIEBREAKER) - Could be the game of the week...Domers have to win this one for CFB PO chances, lose and u out...27-23

NC St @ Cal - Battle of the losers break out game..one of them has to win...go for the home team Bears as they maul the Wolf Pack

SMU
@ Stanford - Hoping for an upset...does this Cardinal have it in them? No, Mustangs run all over them In Palo Alto

UVA @ Clemson - Rooting for the Cavs to pull the upset...but Tigers are playing to win the ACC title this year, Dabo ain't messing around

UNC, Pitt, and Cuse all have a bye.

UK @ UF. - Bonus Game. Can Cats bounce back from Vandy? I think not...Gators chomp on them again and cats tuck tail all way back to Lexington. Who'd a thunk it?

Reactions: bdnewton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.