ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 ACC PIC UM challenge for Bragging Rights....get ur pics in....

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
Good fortune this week fellow pic'rs. Shooting for perfection TPA style. Be aware of the early week day games!

BC @ VT (Thur) - Hokies get to cooking and smoke the Eagles all night long

FSU @ Duke (Fri) - My 'who cares game'...hope FSU pulls the upset to help us in the standings...but hope is slim for Dukie home game

Canes @ Cards - I am pic'ing the Canes so that the Cards win...silly I know but whatever I can do for the cause...worked last week at UVA

WF @ UConn - Hard to beat convicts especially in their back yard...Fake Worrest gets robbed and falls again

*ND @ GT - (TIEBREAKER) - Could be the game of the week...Domers have to win this one for CFB PO chances, lose and u out...27-23

NC St @ Cal - Battle of the losers break out game..one of them has to win...go for the home team Bears as they maul the Wolf Pack

SMU
@ Stanford - Hoping for an upset...does this Cardinal have it in them? No, Mustangs run all over them In Palo Alto

UVA @ Clemson - Rooting for the Cavs to pull the upset...but Tigers are playing to win the ACC title this year, Dabo ain't messing around

UNC, Pitt, and Cuse all have a bye.

UK @ UF. - Bonus Game. Can Cats bounce back from Vandy? I think not...Gators chomp on them again and cats tuck tail all way back to Lexington. Who'd a thunk it?

Every game ends 24-17 this weekend (LOL - not really, but that score helped me win week 7).

BC @ VT (Thur) - I still like the Eagles and think Bill O'Brien is going to build something lasting there.

FSU @ Duke (Fri) - living in FL now I LOVE cheering against FSU fans.

Canes @ Cards - I don't know how but we pull this off

WF @ UConn - Surprised the ACC Huddle crew isn't in Storrs this weekend

*ND @ GT - (TIEBREAKER) - GT ruined FSU's season; they won't be able to do the same to ND. Vegas has ND by 8.5; I think they cover that and then some 38 - 27

NC St @ Cal - 2 teams w/ horrible ACC records but trending in opposite directions; The Commies finally figure it out

SMU @ Stanford -SMU could, very easily, be in the ACC Championship game this year

UVA @ Clemson - F**K Dabo

UK @ UF. - I'm picking the Gators but after that meltdown against UT I'm not confident.

Every game ends 24-17 this weekend (LOL - not really, but that score helped me win week 7).
You almost pursuaded me to change my Tiebreaker score to 24-17. LoL. almost, and if that is what happens I am changing your moniker to Nostrodamus. :oops: :rolleyes::cool:;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT