ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 ACC PIC UM for bragging rights....get to picn Folks..

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
Six teams have a bye week. FSU finally won't lose a game this week but bye is pretty tough! :oops: :rolleyes:;)

BC - bye

Cal
@ Pitt - If Cal comes to play and seeks revenge for the Cane debacle Pitt may go down. Upset pic of the week for me.

CU @ WF - Fake Worrest can not pull back to back upsets and the Tigers have found their eye

Duke - bye

FSU - bye - can they hold on and not lose this one too?

GT @ UNC - Toss up game of the week but the Wreck keep on srecking other teams season and Heels are bad

Cards @ UVA - Cards seem to struggle vs Cavs...last time I went there for the game the Cavs took Cards down... sad repeat of this

Miami - bye - refs get a well deserved vacation and save the flags

*Cuse @ NC St - Tiebreaker...another toss up game....but Cuses confidence is high and offense is too much for the Pack - 34-24

SMU - bye

Stfd @ ND - an I don't care game here but ND needs to win to stay in the PO hunt and they will easily in a blow out....have too

VT - bye

Fun game to watch for me is the battle of the SEC titan teams Vandy and the Mildcats. Will it be an upset if'n Vandy wins 2 weeks in a row??? What say you for this bonus game? I take the Commodores in this one. Just a feeling, ask Bama fans.

Vandy @ UK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT