Southern Division
Pittsburgh
West Virginia
Cincinnati
Louisville
Virginia Tech
Central Florida
South Florida

No way could we have Pittsburg and WVU in the same division. LOL! Put Miami in the South and move Pitt to the North and we're talking about a killer conference for football.

Northern Division
Boston College
Connecticut
Syracuse
Rutgers
Penn State
Notre Dame
Miami

Southern Division
Pittsburgh
West Virginia
Cincinnati
Louisville
Virginia Tech
Central Florida
South Florida

Miami belongs in the ACC.

I dont like 12 team conferences because you dont play every team every year like you should.

Playing Miami once ever 7 yrs blows.

Plus it would take away the 2 teams from one conference in the playoffs.

I dont like 12 team conferences because you dont play every team every year like you should.

That's 14 teams which probably means you would dislike that even more.

Reactions: KerryRhodes

I like Miami as the crossover opponent. Louisville has a history with them, and I think their fans feel the same way. But FSU is their crossover opponent which certainly makes sense. UVA as the Louisville crossover opponent is the most random thing ever.

Ok, this would be my 10 team Big East:

Boston College
Syracuse
Rutgers
Pittsburgh
West Virginia
Virginia Tech
Cincinnati
Louisville
Miami
Central Florida or South Florida

Ok, this would be my 10 team Big East:

Boston College
Syracuse
Rutgers
Pittsburgh
West Virginia
Virginia Tech
Cincinnati
Louisville
Miami
Central Florida or South Florida

North
Boston College
Syracuse
Rutgers
Pitt
Va Tech

South
West Virginia
Cincy
Miami
USF
Louisville

I would be OK with that. Like Kerry said though, Miami belongs in the ACC. It's just a better fit for them. Maybe add Penn State and move Va Tech to the South? All this is just dreaming but that would be a very good conference especially for football.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Remember the old “Metro East Conference” or “Raycom Conference” that almost happened?

North Div. Boston College, Penn State, Pitt, West Virginia, Syracuse, Rutgers, Temple, Cincinnati

South Div. Louisville, Miami, Florida State, South Carolina, Memphis State, Tulane, Southern Miss, Virginia Tech

Last edited:
Well, the ACC has these old Big East teams:
Boston College
Syracuse
Pittsburg
Virginia Tech
Louisville
Miami
Notre Dame (non football)

ACC has these old Metro Schools:
Virginia Tech
Louisville
Georgia Tech
Florida State

Old ACC schools:
Virginia
Duke
North Carolina
North Carolina State
Wake Forest
Clemson

Joe Paterno was a big killer of Big East football at the beginning. He wanted to be the Big Cheese and the other schools told him where to get off, so he and his pedos ran to the Big 10+4.

1) 4-0 Cincinnati
1) 4-0 Syracuse
1) 4-0 USF
4) 3-0 West Virginia
5) 2-2 Pittsburgh
5) 2-2 Louisville
8) 1-3 UConn
8) 1-3 Rutgers

9816__big_east_conference-primary-0.png
I’m hoping that when/if Notre Dame joins the ACC in football, that UC is brought in also. We need ND to get left out of the playoffs, while they think they should be in, for that to happen.

I’m hoping that when/if Notre Dame joins the ACC in football, that UC is brought in also. We need ND to get left out of the playoffs, while they think they should be in, for that to happen.

When and IF ND joins the ACC it won’t be bringing UC with them. There are far more desirable schools than Cincy. I will admit that I don’t like UC and mainly because of all of the crap they said about us back when we were voted into the ACC over both UConn and Cincy. Cincy is an athletic pretender and they don’t get the support they need to belong to a P5 conference. Cincy would be a better fit for the B12 alongside WVU. UConn would be a better fit for the ACC and would be a good partner for BC and SU and PITT. OR we could go after UCF. Yeah, I know they suck too but they are better than Cincy because of the recruiting area they reside in.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I will admit that I don’t like UC and mainly because of all of the crap they said about us back when we were voted into the ACC over both UConn and Cincy.

Well can you blame them really? We were all fighting desperately over the last life raft off of the H.M.S. 'Murican Cawnfurnce. Louisville gets to play Clemson and FSU every year and they get to play UCF and USF. If Louisville had been left behind, they could have just roped off the flight deck and put tarps over it because we're back to being a 40k attendance on a good day. Think about that.

If Louisville had been left behind, they could have just roped off the flight deck and put tarps over it because we're back to being a 40k attendance on a good day. Think about that.
If things don't turn for the better soon, we'll be back to below 40k on a good day.

Well, UC and ND really expands the ACC's footprint and increases TV sets.

Remember the old “Metro East Conference” or “Raycom Conference” that almost happened?

North Div. Boston College, Penn State, Pitt, West Virginia, Syracuse, Rutgers, Temple, Cincinnati

South Div. Louisville, Miami, Florida State, South Carolina, East Carolina, Tulane, Southern Miss, Virginia Tech
That would have been cool.

Cincinnati was their on worse enemy when it comes to being in a P5 conference and they still are today. Louisville did everything right by building new athletic facilities and improving their status in all sports. Cincinnati still hasn’t improved their facilities to meet the standards of most P5 programs.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Cincinnati was their on worse enemy when it comes to being in a P5 conference and they still are today. Louisville did everything right by building new athletic facilities and improving their status in all sports. Cincinnati still hasn’t improved their facilities to meet the standards of most P5 programs.

Same goes for the University of Memphis.

When and IF ND joins the ACC it won’t be bringing UC with them. There are far more desirable schools than Cincy. I will admit that I don’t like UC and mainly because of all of the crap they said about us back when we were voted into the ACC over both UConn and Cincy. Cincy is an athletic pretender and they don’t get the support they need to belong to a P5 conference. Cincy would be a better fit for the B12 alongside WVU. UConn would be a better fit for the ACC and would be a good partner for BC and SU and PITT. OR we could go after UCF. Yeah, I know they suck too but they are better than Cincy because of the recruiting area they reside in.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

If ND goes in full, it will be UConn that comes in with them for balance. No Cincy and no Directinal Florida’s..

Reactions: gocds
If ND goes in full, it will be UConn that comes in with them for balance. No Cincy and no Directinal Florida’s..

The Florida imprint is huge for recruiting.
All BE teams would benefit.

So i think it would be a Florida school over Uconn. Uconn could knock out UC though.

Reactions: gocds
Well can you blame them really? We were all fighting desperately over the last life raft off of the H.M.S. 'Murican Cawnfurnce. Louisville gets to play Clemson and FSU every year and they get to play UCF and USF. If Louisville had been left behind, they could have just roped off the flight deck and put tarps over it because we're back to being a 40k attendance on a good day. Think about that.
Ironically though, we may have been sitting here claiming a NC and not UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT