ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Beat Kensucky.

Biggest game for us and if we take out their running game they really don't have much else. QB is fast yest but our offensive line will take care of him. Remove their running game and I seriously believe our passing game is far superior to theirs. Tell me I'm wrong but I really believe we win this game by 2 TDs.
Mason King will punt them into submission

We will not win this game, but this is the worst offense that we will have played since WKU. And we barely won that game.

Biggest game for us and if we take out their running game they really don't have much else. QB is fast yest but our offensive line will take care of him. Remove their running game and I seriously believe our passing game is far superior to theirs. Tell me I'm wrong but I really believe we win this game by 2 TDs.
I just hope Benny Snell is really, really tired.

I get your hatred for all things UK, but why in the world would any grown man call a college student a bum just because his stats don't measure up. Wow, some people.
As I've said before I don't hate UK and I don't hate U of L just a neutral observer, would love to see football really take off inside the state its disheartening how many kids refuse to play anything but basketball here and could do really well on the football field. Maybe I got a little carried away but your going to have to read back through the thread to see where one of your blue brethren tried to make a comparison between Tua and Wilson. I simply stated I thought Hoak should have been given more of a fair shake because Wilson is destroying UK's offense. It doesn't seem like many in the UK fan base see these teams loading the box on them and daring them to throw the ball. I digress to what I was actually trying to say in that earlier post, this is the 3rd in state qb that has flamed out at UK in Stoops tenure it's starting to catch up with this coaching staff.....Mark Stoops is doing EXACTLY the same job his brother Mike done at Arizona ie. there's only one Bob Stoops the other two are simply good assistants that shouldn't be wearing the headset imo

^^^^ Stoops is a good coach. You just don’t waltz into UK and get 3 bowls back to back and get to 8’wins before regular season is done .... not at UK as a glorified assistant; so that’s a hot take

There have been some questionable calls by the OC, and you just don’t run with 9 in the box....but then I think all the calls come from the side, and that Wilson isn’t capable or isn’t trusted yet to make his own reads and audibles. On the other hand, I was earlier in the year clamoring to see more Hoak....and got my wish..... and now don’t really need to see any more Hoak

Also, part of our decline in offense is declining OL play. Since Watkins got injured, the LT back-up Price has been a mess, and his backup moved to that position as a frosh. We lost the original starter (Young) before the 1st snap of the year. Losing a dependable blindside tackle can give a QB happy feet

Reactions: DerekMcPwn
^^^^ Stoops is a good coach. You just don’t waltz into UK and get 3 bowls back to back and get to 8’wins before regular season is done .... not at UK as a glorified assistant; so that’s a hot take

There have been some questionable calls by the OC, and you just don’t run with 9 in the box....but then I think all the calls come from the side, and that Wilson isn’t capable or isn’t trusted yet to make his own reads and audibles. On the other hand, I was earlier in the year clamoring to see more Hoak....and got my wish..... and now don’t really need to see any more Hoak

Also, part of our decline in offense is declining OL play. Since Watkins got injured, the LT back-up Price has been a mess, and his backup moved to that position as a frosh. We lost the original starter (Young) before the 1st snap of the year. Losing a dependable blindside tackle can give a QB happy feet
Your post lost all potential credibility after the first sentence.

The SEC east, other than Georgia, is still down by traditional standards, put UK in the west and they don’t stand a chance of playing for the SEC championship. As far as Stoops goes the jury is still out he’s not beaten a top ten football team and imo if you play Florida again at home your losing, they have improved since last time they played UK. Stoops is gonna have to sustain some success before my mind will change one year out of six does not make a great coach.

There have been some questionable calls by the OC, and you just don’t run with 9 in the box....but then I think all the calls come from the side, and that Wilson isn’t capable or isn’t trusted yet to make his own reads and audibles. On the other hand, I was earlier in the year clamoring to see more Hoak....and got my wish.....

Wilson just simply is not a quarterback at this level, if he knows how to go through progressions he’s never shown it one time against an opponent other than Mizzou who’s pass defense is atrocious. I still say Hoak or the other kid, maybe Childers?, out to have been given more of an opportunity. The dirty secret is now out of the bag with no clear way to fix it...

The SEC east, other than Georgia, is still down by traditional standards, put UK in the west and they don’t stand a chance of playing for the SEC championship. As far as Stoops goes the jury is still out he’s not beaten a top ten football team and imo if you play Florida again at home your losing, they have improved since last time they played UK. Stoops is gonna have to sustain some success before my mind will change one year out of six does not make a great coach.

SEC East has winning record against the SEC West this year

No, he’s spot on. You don’t inherit a 2-10 conference doormat and take it to 8-3 with the program’s first winning SEC record in 40 years by luck. You can hate Kentucky all you want, but only an idiot would argue that Stoops is a bad coach.
Well then that’s further confirmation that the Liar is filled with idiots based on the hundreds of threads saying stupes sucks.

SEC East has winning record against the SEC West this year

So what...that wasn’t at all what I was alluding to, let me rephrase the SEC east still isn’t where it once was if it where UK would have gotten demolished at Florida and TN. If UK where in the west this year you would still be behind Bama and LSU with no chance at the championship game. Listen UK is better Stoops really upgraded talent and he’s developing it, I’ll grant him that but his in game coaching and adjustments leave a lot to be desired. Say and think what you want but if Petrino had this UK team it would be dangerous and I promise someone would be throwing the football...

UK was Florida's only loss the first 7 games of the season.

MSU, Florida and Mizzou will all end up ranked top 20. Those are all very good wins and 2 came on the road. Yes UK came out flat against Tennessee. Happens all the time after a downheartening loss. This is a very good UK team and the East is a very good division. Probably 3rd best division in CFB. Georgia, UK, florida and mizzou. All are top 20 teams and one is vying for their 2nd straight playoff berth.

UK was Florida's only loss the first 7 games of the season.

MSU, Florida and Mizzou will all end up ranked top 20. Those are all very good wins and 2 came on the road. Yes UK came out flat against Tennessee. Happens all the time after a downheartening loss. This is a very good UK team and the East is a very good division. Probably 3rd best division in CFB. Georgia, UK, florida and mizzou. All are top 20 teams and one is vying for their 2nd straight playoff berth.
Missouri is decent, a punt return and a horrible pass interference call let you win. Ugliest ranked team in college football, and it isn’t close.

Missouri is decent, a punt return and a horrible pass interference call let you win. Ugliest ranked team in college football, and it isn’t close.
Only losses are 3 top 15 teams (including 2 top 5 teams) and 2 point loss against a decent team in a storm. It would do you all well to learn this sport...

Only losses are 3 top 15 teams (including 2 top 5 teams) and 2 point loss against a decent team in a storm. It would do you all well to learn this sport...
Kentucky football isn’t a sport, it’s a bridge from summer AAU basketball to November basketball.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT