ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Beat Kensucky.

Sooooo, the eyeball test says you aren’t an 8-3 type team. Florida is NOT very good either.
I dont know what to tell you, bro. According to FPI, MSU is #9, Mizzou is #14 and Florida is #17. In the human polls, two of those teams are top 20.

MSU has given up more than 20 points only twice. 24 to bama and 28 to us.

We are not as overrated as you want to assert.

I personally think Mullen is going to be a problem for the SEC....

I don't know why UF ever went after Chip Kelly or Scott Frost. Mullen was the best choice and he was guaranteed to take the job. Wait until Mullen gets his QB in there and look out....UF and UGA are going to be battling for that division title for the next few years.
A lot of teams didn't go after Kelly...I would've hired him in a heartbeat.

Florida wanted Frost...but Frost wanted to go home.

Florida basically just isn't as good as a Bama or Georgia...and are in the top 25 tier w/ Kentucky/Mizzou where they have to bring it every week. But when you have a division with decent teams top to bottom...the season wears on you.

Vandy would be competing to finish 2nd in your division. 4 of Vandy's 6 losses are to ranked teams...the other 2 are Mizzou (a very good team BTW) and SC (bowl eligible)

Syracuse got EMBARRASSSEDDDD when they were in their home area....Vandy went on the road and almost took down Notre Dame...and they're the worst team in our division....

I understand 80% of your posts are stated just to get a rise.....but if you think vandy would compete for 2nd, you are an utter moron....5th at best.

Syracuse played at ND with their 2nd string QB....dumbass!

I dont know what to tell you, bro. According to FPI, MSU is #9, Mizzou is #14 and Florida is #17. In the human polls, two of those teams are top 20.

You got banned from your home board, so now you’re going to hang out here? There’s a reason why this board doesn’t get much traffic...

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I understand 80% of your posts are stated just to get a rise.....but if you think vandy would compete for 2nd, you are an utter moron....5th at best.

Syracuse played at ND with their 2nd string QB....dumbass!
So you're saying Vandy couldn't beat FSU & UofL (quick response YES). Boston College? NC State? Weak Forrest? Cuse? A real murderers row outside of Clemson.

So you're saying Vandy couldn't beat FSU & UofL (quick response YES). Boston College? NC State? Weak Forrest? Cuse? A real murderers row outside of Clemson.
Syracuse would kill Tennessee, Tennessee

computers don’t give teams a boost for playing in certain conferences, sagarin has Kentucky #38. That’s pretty damn bad for a team that you say isn’t overrated. Y’all will beat us Saturday, but only because of the team has quit.

It would be a close game. I think the 2nd best team in the ACC could possibly beat the last place team in the SEC East...but man it would be a battle.

But I'd put my money on Tennessee...because Tennessee's record looks bad but they've played a pretty rough slate of games. Cuse has a good record but have been just as inconsistent as UT.

It would be a close game. I think the 2nd best team in the ACC could possibly beat the last place team in the SEC East...but man it would be a battle.

But I'd put my money on Tennessee...because Tennessee's record looks bad but they've played a pretty rough slate of games. Cuse has a good record but have been just as inconsistent as UT.
Now you’re just being a troll. Get lost chump

Now you’re just being a troll. Get lost chump
No I'm not?

When did Syracuse become this world beater? If North Carolina could take them to overtime....I sure believe a Tennessee team with competent coaches and 4 stars all on their roster could beat them too. That's not trolling, that's factual.

The ACC is like how the SEC used to be in basketball...1 team and a bunch of fluff.

Reactions: warrior-cat
No I'm not?

When did Syracuse become this world beater? If North Carolina could take them to overtime....I sure believe a Tennessee team with competent coaches and 4 stars all on their roster could beat them too. That's not trolling, that's factual.

The ACC is like how the SEC used to be in basketball...1 team and a bunch of fluff.
Kinda like the SEC east? Georgia and a bunch of fluff.

Wilson is completing 67% of his passes. That is #14 in the country. 2% points off of Tua. So what are you saying? Like 5 qbs in the entire country are accurate passers and that list doesnt include the runaway heisman favorite? I honestly should stop listening to and responding to you right there. You've just proved without a shadow of a doubt that you know nothing about football.

3 of those kids went to Bama. Not sure how to fault them for choosing the best program in history in the best stretch of football ever played at this level. Bama has 16 kids from Georgia, 10 from Louisiana, 7 from Florida, 2 from South Carolina, 3 from Ohio. I guess UGA, UF, LSU, Clemson, Ohio State, etc. all have incompetent coaches. Yup. 6 of the top 17 schools in the nation, and 2 likely playoff teams have incompetent coaches.

You my friend are the most inaccurate poster I have ever read. By a LONG shot.

Dear Lord did you just compare Wilson to Tua give me some of what your smoking and your saying somebody else doesn’t know football. You do realize Tua is throwing the football more than twice a game? Wilson couldn’t carry Tua’s jock strap. Have it your way your going to play in the national championship and Wilson is gonna take you there nobody knows football like Kentucky fans... and you all wonder why it’s took so long to have a winning season in the SEC. I’m outta here no wonder U of L fans make so much fun of uk football

When Mark Stoops and Vince Marrow began recruiting at a rate unequaled by their predecessors, only the big dogs — namely Ohio State and Alabama — stood in the way of Kentucky’s Big Dog.

What? Only Ohio State and Alabama stood in the way of Kentucky's Big Dog??? :confused:
That’s some really messed up information, no wonder the delusion is so bad in kitty land.

When Mark Stoops and Vince Marrow began recruiting at a rate unequaled by their predecessors, only the big dogs — namely Ohio State and Alabama — stood in the way of Kentucky’s Big Dog.

What? Only Ohio State and Alabama stood in the way of Kentucky's Big Dog??? :confused:

I don’t know what to tell you Steelers, uk just signed the Robinson kid with him and Bowden they are gonna beat everyone especially with that awesome QB that’s just 2% away from being better than Tua, lmao how do you even type something so ridiculously stupid?

I think hes comparing the programs more than the coaches. UK is always a trash program, make no mistake, you will be again in the near future. However, in our case, history says that we will come right back out of this in the near future. Even after Krags...we came back out and won a BCS bowl with one coach and a Heisman with another.

Enjoy your one decent year (maybe...season is far from over)..History says that UK will be trash again soon enough. Thanks for coming out of the wood work, im sure most of you will scurry back into the wood pile very soon.
How? To frame BP's word "Historically" we are very similar. It is only blinders that keep some from seeing the facts.

Louisville Football is marginally better historically. UL has gotten the benefit of playing in lackluster conferences until reaching the ACC and still only have a.527 all time winning percentage. Kentucky is .492 playing in the SEC since it's conception.

Head to head series is tied at 15-15. Louisville's bowl record is 10-11-1, UK's 8-9. If anything, the two programs are very comparable over the years.
FACT!

computers don’t give teams a boost for playing in certain conferences, sagarin has Kentucky #38. That’s pretty damn bad for a team that you say isn’t overrated. Y’all will beat us Saturday, but only because of the team has quit.
:rolleyes:

If Ky doesn’t win Saturday, ooooh, there will be a lot of people laughin’ at Porky Stupes.

Hey Ky, I think Penny just stole another recruit from you! :D:p

You admitted on the national board that your team wasn’t good, you even said that you were banned on your home board for saying so. Who are you lying to? Do you feel better now that your team scored more than MTSU, even though they were dominated statistically? Lol

Dear Lord did you just compare Wilson to Tua give me some of what your smoking and your saying somebody else doesn’t know football. You do realize Tua is throwing the football more than twice a game? Wilson couldn’t carry Tua’s jock strap. Have it your way your going to play in the national championship and Wilson is gonna take you there nobody knows football like Kentucky fans... and you all wonder why it’s took so long to have a winning season in the SEC. I’m outta here no wonder U of L fans make so much fun of uk football
You obviously can't read.

You admitted on the national board that your team wasn’t good, you even said that you were banned on your home board for saying so. Who are you lying to? Do you feel better now that your team scored more than MTSU, even though they were dominated statistically? Lol
I said our coach wasnt good.

How? To frame BP's word "Historically" we are very similar. It is only blinders that keep some from seeing the facts.
Oh I know bro...you guys have a Heisman, multiple New year's day bowls recently, playoff contention, top 25 5 out of the last 6 years. Same programs basically.

You guys are a joke. Enjoy your one decent season. Still couldn't get a new years day bowl. Back to the SEC b$tch mode next year.

You obviously can't read.
You obviously don’t know anything about football look it’s basketball season now so you can stop pretending...

Tua Tagovailoa Pass Pct 69.25 Pass Yds 2865 Pass TDS 31

Terry Wilson Pass Pct. 67
Pass Yards 1507 Pass TDS 8

That’s with Tua only playing for 2 quarters, Wilson is a bum..

Cards should probably walk back the trash talk until about 11 pm on Saturday. If UofL ends up losing by 30 to the garbage team of a garbage program with a garbage coach, where does that put Louisville?

Cards should probably walk back the trash talk until about 11 pm on Saturday. If UofL ends up losing by 30 to the garbage team of a garbage program with a garbage coach, where does that put Louisville?
Nah, they beat us last year....they have trash talk rights until the game ends Saturday.

You obviously don’t know anything about football look it’s basketball season now so you can stop pretending...

Tua Tagovailoa Pass Pct 69.25 Pass Yds 2865 Pass TDS 31

Terry Wilson Pass Pct. 67
Pass Yards 1507 Pass TDS 8

That’s with Tua only playing for 2 quarters, Wilson is a bum..

I get your hatred for all things UK, but why in the world would any grown man call a college student a bum just because his stats don't measure up. Wow, some people.

I get your hatred for all things UK, but why in the world would any grown man call a college student a bum just because his stats don't measure up. Wow, some people.

Not just stats that don’t measure up. Stats that don’t measure up to one of the greatest pro-style quarterbacks in recent history, guarded by a 5-star offensive line and throwing to a 5-star receiver corps.

Louisville fans are in a blind rage these days, but I don’t blame them. With the season they’ve had, sanity is a choice between that or total apathy.

Reactions: NothinButNylon
We’re horrible!!! Y’all are slightly less horrible.

Reactions: NothinButNylon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT