ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Beat Kensucky.

Apr 17, 2009
Biggest game for us and if we take out their running game they really don't have much else. QB is fast yest but our offensive line will take care of him. Remove their running game and I seriously believe our passing game is far superior to theirs. Tell me I'm wrong but I really believe we win this game by 2 TDs.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Biggest game for us and if we take out their running game they really don't have much else. QB is fast yest but our offensive line will take care of him. Remove their running game and I seriously believe our passing game is far superior to theirs. Tell me I'm wrong but I really believe we win this game by 2 TDs.
I don’t know if we can beat anyone right now, but USCjr and A&M both stacked the box and Kentucky only has one offensive touchdown in the last six quarters. Crazier things have happened.

Reactions: wilkie01
I said it at the beginning of the year.

Said it when uofk FINALLY beat Florida, because instead of celebrating ending that 31 year debacle, they were running their mouths about beating Louisville.

Said it yesterday.
SuCkS upset Louisville 2 yrs ago.
Its the Cards turn to upset them.

They may be better, but theyre still dreck.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Hate to say it, but their O and D line's are better and that spells an L. We need a game similar to 2016 except switched, 5 turnovers and do everything possible to blow it........

Last edited:
Reactions: wilkie01
Op is the biggest troll on this board. All good, because we may well beat Kentucky.

I would start by beating Wake Forest first. You have a lot more teams to worry about beating before UK. Like try and get bowl eligible, then aim high. Right at this moment, UK needs to be the least of your worries. But glad we are in your head rent free. UL has some talent, they just have to quit making the 3 or 4 bone headed plays that cost them games they are in. it seems as though some of the guys on your team are playing for the name on the back of the jersey, and not the one on the front. Down 4tds against Georgia Tech, one of the guys makes a play, jumps up pounding his chest, dancing, and taunting. Uh, make the play, go back to the huddle and save the extra energy for the next play.

Reactions: 3Bluefever325
Thats hilarious, hey moron we are 2-5 and will either be 2-9 or 3-8 when we play Snell and Allen. I've heard the same banter coming from UK fans for the last 15 years after you are 2-6 or 3-8 or whatever. The rivalry game is the only thing that could potentially invigorate our fanbase right now.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I would start by beating Wake Forest first. You have a lot more teams to worry about beating before UK. Like try and get bowl eligible, then aim high. Right at this moment, UK needs to be the least of your worries. But glad we are in your head rent free. UL has some talent, they just have to quit making the 3 or 4 bone headed plays that cost them games they are in. it seems as though some of the guys on your team are playing for the name on the back of the jersey, and not the one on the front. Down 4tds against Georgia Tech, one of the guys makes a play, jumps up pounding his chest, dancing, and taunting. Uh, make the play, go back to the huddle and save the extra energy for the next play.
We haven’t had to punt against Kentucky in two years...and who’s rent free? You’re on our board little fella

Reactions: BPGhost
Lol at a yut fan giving advice to anyone about getting “bowl eligible”. Know your history, and thereby your place as a perennial laughingstock of CFB, Cletus.

Louisville has only been within 2 TDs of one P5 team (FSU), struggled with indiana state, and should have lost to WKU. Louisville is terrible against the run and struggles on offense, while UK has a top 20 defense in the nation and top 10 running game. UK will probably enter the game with 8 or 9 wins while unless UofL beats WF in 2 weeks, will almost certainly be 2-9.

It takes courage to predict a UofL win this this game. I am laying 20 points right now and feeling pretty good about it.

Louisville has only been within 2 TDs of one P5 team (FSU), struggled with indiana state, and should have lost to WKU. Louisville is terrible against the run and struggles on offense, while UK has a top 20 defense in the nation and top 10 running game. UK will probably enter the game with 8 or 9 wins while unless UofL beats WF in 2 weeks, will almost certainly be 2-9.

It takes courage to predict a UofL win this this game. I am laying 20 points right now and feeling pretty good about it.

Awesome

As long as fat ass stupes is involved - there’s always a chance. As bad as Petrino’s been, stupes couldn’t carry his jock with both hands.

As long as fat ass stupes is involved - there’s always a chance. As bad as Petrino’s been, stupes couldn’t carry his jock with both hands.

No way you actually believe this...Stoops obviously knows Defense and Petrino Offense. they've both made so very bad in game decisions.

BUT Stoops has shown he can build a program, a coaching staff, can recruit a balanced and talented roster(with slight exception of WR). Petrino has driven your program into the ground coming from an NFL talented roster he inherited and once in a generation QB. Cat fans are more than happy keeping Stoops and you having Petrino

No way you actually believe this...Stoops obviously knows Defense and Petrino Offense. they've both made so very bad in game decisions.

BUT Stoops has shown he can build a program, a coaching staff, can recruit a balanced and talented roster(with slight exception of WR). Petrino has driven your program into the ground coming from an NFL talented roster he inherited and once in a generation QB. Cat fans are more than happy keeping Stoops and you having Petrino
You are what your record says you are.

- stupes is 31-37 as a hc
- stupes is 15-29 in the sec
- stupes led teams have never won 8 games in a season
- the yuts have gone to 2 bowls in the stupes era and are 0-2 in those games
- stupes is 1-4 against Petrino
- 44-17 and 0 punts

Talented roster? How many draft picks has stupes recruited / produced - like 5 in 6 years? QB seems like a pretty important position - the only semi successful ones he’s had have been castoffs from better programs - lol.

I’m not surprised yut fans want to keep stupes - even though they have wanted him fired for the better part of the last five years. yut fans are a joke and know zero about winning football other than what they see other programs achieving.

You lost me when you said "our offensive line will take care of their QB"

Stoops is not a good head coach. I still think he's hilariously bad and he's getting the same bump with Snell than Bobby got with Lamar. Only difference is his defense has actually developed players.

Having said all of that....there is absolutely no way this abysmal offense moves the ball against UKs defense and there's no way in the world we stop Wilson and Snell. Wilson is a terrible QB but he can run the ball and Louisville can't stop anyone from running the ball.

Reactions: connor21wilson
You are what your record says you are.

- stupes is 31-37 as a hc
- stupes is 15-29 in the sec
- stupes led teams have never won 8 games in a season
- the yuts have gone to 2 bowls in the stupes era and are 0-2 in those games
- stupes is 1-4 against Petrino
- 44-17 and 0 punts

Talented roster? How many draft picks has stupes recruited / produced - like 5 in 6 years? QB seems like a pretty important position - the only semi successful ones he’s had have been castoffs from better programs - lol.

I’m not surprised yut fans want to keep stupes - even though they have wanted him fired for the better part of the last five years. yut fans are a joke and know zero about winning football other than what they see other programs achieving.

-Stoops took over a 2-10 program that was FCS level....Bobby inherited a team that had multiple draft picks and had won 10 games and now you guys are on Joker Phillips level. 2 different directions.
-Stoops's record has never taken a step back in 5 years...make it 6 after this season.
-He's actually 1-3 against Petrino and it will be 2-3 after this season(He's 1-4 overall, losing to Charlie in 2013)
-Stoops has 2 wins against ranked teams on the road....when was the last time you guys did that?
-The 2017 loss was a butt whippin. Lamar is the best player I've ever seen in person.
-Oh no! 0-2 in bowls! FARRR STOOOOOPS now!!!! Unacceptable! I mean why is Kentucky not competing for national titles! We need to fire him and go for Saban or Harbaugh lol

I know I know, Im a guest (I just love debate so I take nothing personal) and Im not gonna change minds. And I know we could win the national title at 15-0(which will never happen btw) and you all would find a way to discredit it so I'm talking to a brick wall.

We will probably win 10 games this year...But in your minds we are playing a MAC level schedule....like last month you guys went on and on calling this the worst Florida team of all time and we got lucky...and you'll somehow say well Florida was not a good team that week and weren't that good....even though they've been good every week when they didn't playt us (coincidence maybe?)

Reactions: 3Bluefever325
It's ironic to me that we laughed and made fun of uk's coaching, while ours was going down the tubes right in front of us,.... and we couldn't see it.

I don't think you can "farrrrr" bobby this year, but I don't think he can fix it. If he could, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Meanwhile, Stoops keeps plugging away.

-Stoops took over a 2-10 program that was FCS level....Bobby inherited a team that had multiple draft picks and had won 10 games and now you guys are on Joker Phillips level. 2 different directions.
-Stoops's record has never taken a step back in 5 years...make it 6 after this season.
-He's actually 1-3 against Petrino and it will be 2-3 after this season(He's 1-4 overall, losing to Charlie in 2013)
-Stoops has 2 wins against ranked teams on the road....when was the last time you guys did that?
-The 2017 loss was a butt whippin. Lamar is the best player I've ever seen in person.
-Oh no! 0-2 in bowls! FARRR STOOOOOPS now!!!! Unacceptable! I mean why is Kentucky not competing for national titles! We need to fire him and go for Saban or Harbaugh lol

I know I know, Im a guest (I just love debate so I take nothing personal) and Im not gonna change minds. And I know we could win the national title at 15-0(which will never happen btw) and you all would find a way to discredit it so I'm talking to a brick wall.

We will probably win 10 games this year...But in your minds we are playing a MAC level schedule....like last month you guys went on and on calling this the worst Florida team of all time and we got lucky...and you'll somehow say well Florida was not a good team that week and weren't that good....even though they've been good every week when they didn't playt us (coincidence maybe?)
- stupes has 2 "winning" seasons (of 7-6) in 5 total as a hc
- Petrino has 1 losing season in 13 total as a HC
- stupes has started a seasons 4-1 and 5-1 only to end 5-7 in both. Shit - the best he's done with 5-1 is 7-6 - lol! yuts are a snell knee injury away from that potentially happening again.
- stupes is actually 1-4 against Petrino - you seem to be forgetting the loss to WKU and, you have no idea what will happen in this year's game.
- Petrino has a two BCS wins to his credit (1 at UofL) and UofL has two to their credit. When's the last time the yuts sniffed a decent bowl game - much less won it?
- Interestingly, there are about a blue (pun intended) million threads on the yut board specifically outlining why yut fans believe stupes is a terrible coach and calling for him to be canned - including about a dozen from THIS year - lol. Should the yuts go down to vandy this week, those of you currently swinging on stupes nuts will drop off and there will be another dozen threads saying that he sucks.

I'd be careful about your 10 win prediction - again 5-1 hasn't turned out so well for you under stupes - unless you're counting that 7-6 record as a positive? I'm not going to speak for anyone other than myself, and I've never said that kentucky plays a MAC level schedule. What I have said - and has been echoed by others here and on the yut board - is that the sec east over the last 5 or so years has been historically down and stupes has not been able to do anything with it. With Pruitt now at ut, Mullen now at uf, the yuts will soon be back to battling it out with vandy for last place.

BTW - I never said that Florida was terrible - but I did say that clearly kentucky got them at the right time in the schedule - that's football. If they were to play again, no question but that Florida would be favored by close to a TD.

- stupes has started a seasons 4-1 and 5-1 only to end 5-7 in both. Shit - the best he's done with 5-1 is 7-6 - lol! yuts are a snell knee injury away from that potentially happening again.
- stupes is actually 1-4 against Petrino - you seem to be forgetting the loss to WKU and, you have no idea what will happen in this year's game.
- Petrino has a two BCS wins to his credit (1 at UofL) and UofL has two to their credit. When's the last time the yuts sniffed a decent bowl game - much less won it?
- Interestingly, there are about a blue (pun intended) million threads on the yut board specifically outlining why yut fans believe stupes is a terrible coach and calling for him to be canned - including about a dozen from THIS year - lol. Should the yuts go down to vandy this week, those of you currently swinging on stupes nuts will drop off and there will be another dozen threads saying that he sucks.

I'd be careful about your 10 win prediction - again 5-1 hasn't turned out so well for you under stupes - unless you're counting that 7-6 record as a positive? I'm not going to speak for anyone other than myself, and I've never said that kentucky plays a MAC level schedule. What I have said - and has been echoed by others here and on the yut board - is that the sec east over the last 5 or so years has been historically down and stupes has not been able to do anything with it. With Pruitt now at ut, Mullen now at uf, the yuts will soon be back to battling it out with vandy for last place.

BTW - I never said that Florida was terrible - but I did say that clearly kentucky got them at the right time in the schedule - that's football. If they were to play again, no question but that Florida would be favored by close to a TD.
It's different and harder to win when you takeover a trash program. I know a lot of your opinion is trolling me for good fun....but comparing Bobby and Stoops is impossible, but Bobby 2.0 and Stoops can be compared. Bobby historically is a better coach...but Stoops is better right now. Stoops has done a better job of hiring assistants and recruiting.

Bobby 2.0 came into a team that had 10 NFL Draft picks in 2014-15 season. Stoops came into a team that had Jalen Whitlow at QB.

2-10 (0-8)
5-7 (2-6)
5-7 (2-6)
7-5 (4-4)
7-5 (4-4)
and he's looking at 9-3 10-2 type season with probably a 6-2 conference record this year. That is progress. He's not an elite coach...but is UK significantly a better team than it was in 2012 when Joker left....no contest. Is the recruiting and talent level way above where it was in 2012? Are the facilities better than they were when he took over in 2012? Have we beaten some very good and ranked teams?

He's not Nick Saban....but he's built the program up and has accomplished more than any of you would've expected. I was hard on him for some in game blunders...but he's improved as a coach...he's improved in game over the years...and the record and performance has improved every season. I know where Kentucky stands historically and know that if we measure our coaches by if they stack up to Saban, Meyer, etc...yeah Stoops will always fall short. Stoops isn't a bad coach....Joker Phillips and Steve Kragthorpe are bad coaches....he's a good coach.

Yes the SEC East is down...but down is still as good as any Power 5 division outside of the Big 10 East and SEC West. (3 top 15 teams in the East). Our first 6 games, we played 3 currently ranked teams. We play 1 ranked team down the stretch. I'd say we are better than every team we play down the stretch other than Georgia. I'm more worried about Vanderbilt than UofL because they've shown some fight. UofL is a bad football team...in 2016 you all were favored heavy....but we had guys like Jeff Badet, Boom Williams, and Snell that could make plays and an adequate game manager of a QB....you guys don't have one player on offense or any unit on your field that resembles a competitive power 5 unit....we mmay be overrated in your minds and that's a legit debate...but it's no debate that you guys are not close to us or really any P5 team outside of a Kansas or Rutgers.

Glad to see you're so enamored with your coach. You keep yours and we'll keep ours and call it day!

ironic how happy everyone was in UL land over the last year or two when Petrino and Stoops signed extensions...how's that trending for you..

It's different and harder to win when you takeover a trash program. I know a lot of your opinion is trolling me for good fun....but comparing Bobby and Stoops is impossible, but Bobby 2.0 and Stoops can be compared. Bobby historically is a better coach...but Stoops is better right now. Stoops has done a better job of hiring assistants and recruiting.

Bobby 2.0 came into a team that had 10 NFL Draft picks in 2014-15 season. Stoops came into a team that had Jalen Whitlow at QB.

2-10 (0-8)
5-7 (2-6)
5-7 (2-6)
7-5 (4-4)
7-5 (4-4)
and he's looking at 9-3 10-2 type season with probably a 6-2 conference record this year. That is progress. He's not an elite coach...but is UK significantly a better team than it was in 2012 when Joker left....no contest. Is the recruiting and talent level way above where it was in 2012? Are the facilities better than they were when he took over in 2012? Have we beaten some very good and ranked teams?

He's not Nick Saban....but he's built the program up and has accomplished more than any of you would've expected. I was hard on him for some in game blunders...but he's improved as a coach...he's improved in game over the years...and the record and performance has improved every season. I know where Kentucky stands historically and know that if we measure our coaches by if they stack up to Saban, Meyer, etc...yeah Stoops will always fall short. Stoops isn't a bad coach....Joker Phillips and Steve Kragthorpe are bad coaches....he's a good coach.

Yes the SEC East is down...but down is still as good as any Power 5 division outside of the Big 10 East and SEC West. (3 top 15 teams in the East). Our first 6 games, we played 3 currently ranked teams. We play 1 ranked team down the stretch. I'd say we are better than every team we play down the stretch other than Georgia. I'm more worried about Vanderbilt than UofL because they've shown some fight. UofL is a bad football team...in 2016 you all were favored heavy....but we had guys like Jeff Badet, Boom Williams, and Snell that could make plays and an adequate game manager of a QB....you guys don't have one player on offense or any unit on your field that resembles a competitive power 5 unit....we mmay be overrated in your minds and that's a legit debate...but it's no debate that you guys are not close to us or really any P5 team outside of a Kansas or Rutgers.
- Petrino 2.0 - 36-23 (.610)
- stupes 0.0 - (.456) - I'll agree that's closer to matching up than Petrino 1.0 but really, it's still not even close.

Just curious - how in the world does a team become "FCS level" with all of that sec welfare money at their disposal? I could see having a down year or two every once in a while but, down decades? On top of down of other down decades?

And, I'm not sure that I'd be ragging on whitlow given the stiffs like drew "speedbag" barker and patty ice (lulz) that Porky has brought in after him. My guess is that if you had predicted season ending records of stupes' other 5-1 starts to the season, you would have come up with 9-3 or 10-2 as well. We'll see how it plays out however history is a guide, and it is not stupes' friend. If I hadn't been banned for expressing some of the same types of opinions on the yut board that you freely get to express here, I could probably pull up some of your posts to remind you about what an idiot you and your buddies there think stupes is and, how he and brainfart need to be canned. Watching you spin it in the other direction now is definitely amusing but we both know how fleeting his current hero status is.

The sec has been down but all indications are that it is on the way back up and that is historically bad for the yuts. stupes had his chance but couldn't do anything with it - not a surprise - it's what scrubs do.

We'll see what happens in the game this year but you'll have to forgive me if I don't take the opinions on anything football related of a yut fan. Again historically, they have been proven time and again not to be worth the effort that was made to type them.

Just confirming your obsession, little dude. :D
Is that how you rationalize your daydreaming of me? I guess we'll see - in your next reply to me. We both know that you're powerless to resist - even when you're not part of the conversation.

Hook, line and sinker B...:)

2-10 (0-8)
5-7 (2-6)
5-7 (2-6)
7-5 (4-4)
7-5 (4-4)

I think hes comparing the programs more than the coaches. UK is always a trash program, make no mistake, you will be again in the near future. However, in our case, history says that we will come right back out of this in the near future. Even after Krags...we came back out and won a BCS bowl with one coach and a Heisman with another.

Enjoy your one decent year (maybe...season is far from over)..History says that UK will be trash again soon enough. Thanks for coming out of the wood work, im sure most of you will scurry back into the wood pile very soon.

Reactions: BPGhost
Glad to see you're so enamored with your coach. You keep yours and we'll keep ours and call it day!

ironic how happy everyone was in UL land over the last year or two when Petrino and Stoops signed extensions...how's that trending for you..
Another incorrect take by a yut football fan. I'm shocked I tell you - just shocked.

Can't wait to see how enamored you still are with stupes when he pulls another stupes and steps on his dick repeatedly trying to get to the finish line. You'll be back to thinking he's an idiot and hating him soon enough - lol.

Is that how you rationalize your daydreaming of me? I guess we'll see - in your next reply to me. We both know that you're powerless to resist - even when you're not part of the conversation.

Hook, line and sinker B...:)
Yet you were the one that brought me up arbitrarily in this weird/sad thread. Cry it out.

Keep the obsession rolling my dude. It's fascinating.

We haven’t had to punt against Kentucky in two years...and who’s rent free? You’re on our board little fella
I hope your season improves but thats just factually wrong.

wrong.jpg

I think hes comparing the programs more than the coaches. UK is always a trash program, make no mistake, you will be again in the near future. However, in our case, history says that we will come right back out of this in the near future. Even after Krags...we came back out and won a BCS bowl with one coach and a Heisman with another.

Enjoy your one decent year (maybe...season is far from over)..History says that UK will be trash again soon enough. Thanks for coming out of the wood work, im sure most of you will scurry back into the wood pile very soon.

Louisville Football is marginally better historically. UL has gotten the benefit of playing in lackluster conferences until reaching the ACC and still only have a.527 all time winning percentage. Kentucky is .492 playing in the SEC since it's conception.

Head to head series is tied at 15-15. Louisville's bowl record is 10-11-1, UK's 8-9. If anything, the two programs are very comparable over the years.

All of that, and UK still will get beat at the end of this season. I give you credit for your good season so far (I think most Louisville fans will), but the Stoops Collapse is coming as it always does.

ADVERTISEMENT