ADVERTISEMENT

We live in interesting times...

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
When anyone with an Internet connection, has multiple axes to grind and is an expert on everything. Where the only thing more prevalent than cyber-bragging, self importance and congratulating oneself, are anonymously tearing down someone at the slightest sign of misstep. Where immediate second guessing and rushing to judgement about some perceived failures of character - after the fact - of people absolutely unknown on any personal level, have become SOP, rather than decency, reflection and or benefit of the doubt.

Most of us couldn't do Tom Jurich's job competently for 30 minutes on our best day. The goes for double for all of those craven and disingenuous media hacks who couldn't make it as a chef so became a food critic instead. Let them have their every word be so parsed and examined - I doubt they would stand up to the same level of scrutiny.

It's sports FFS - something that I assume we all started to play, watch and follow for enjoyment. If we could only remember that and, have our perspective extend past or own noses, things would be a hell of a lot better.

It doesn't take a management genius to see that right now 7th and Berry is calling Floyd Street to get tips on how to sleaze it up a bit more. I agree with Crawford's article. If you actually cared about UL you'd prefer that not be happening.

It doesn't take a management genius to see that right now 7th and Berry is calling Floyd Street to get tips on how to sleaze it up a bit more. I agree with Crawford's article. If you actually cared about UL you'd prefer that not be happening.
7th and Berry. Is that the address of your client base or where you advertise?

Or both?

That explains your days in the Ville. Sweet digs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are u arguing with?
LOL. They're arguing with Cardlaw. If you highlight the show ignored content button without actually clicking on it, it'll show who posted the ignored content without having to read the ignored drivel. Then the disjointed thread will make some sense to us. I don't care enough about what he has to say to worry about the arguments he/she has with others.

UofL needs to add a classy guy like Lane Kiffin to the staff.
Or Sarkisian - he's a real winner. Just made OC with Lying Lane moving on.

Another of Saban's reclamation projects that the two-faced Gumps will applaud but would sneer at if some other program hired.

Second Chance U,,,

Reactions: KerryRhodes
When anyone with an Internet connection, has multiple axes to grind and is an expert on everything. Where the only thing more prevalent than cyber-bragging, self importance and congratulating oneself, are anonymously tearing down someone at the slightest sign of misstep. Where immediate second guessing and rushing to judgement about some perceived failures of character - after the fact - of people absolutely unknown on any personal level, have become SOP, rather than decency, reflection and or benefit of the doubt.

Most of us couldn't do Tom Jurich's job competently for 30 minutes on our best day. The goes for double for all of those craven and disingenuous media hacks who couldn't make it as a chef so became a food critic instead. Let them have their every word be so parsed and examined - I doubt they would stand up to the same level of scrutiny.

It's sports FFS - something that I assume we all started to play, watch and follow for enjoyment. If we could only remember that and, have our perspective extend past or own noses, things would be a hell of a lot better.
You are correct that is why Baylor looks honest compared to us.

To compare what's going with UofL to Baylor is the equivalent of a Darwin Award on the internet.

To BP Ghost. I completely agree with people hiding behind the anonymity of the net and saying things they'd never say to someones face. That's why I've always gone out of my way to let everyone know who I am. I've posted my name and phone number several times on this board.

I do so proudly, because I stand behind anything I think or say and have no problem saying to anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT